Where to buy gamertag change?

Discus and support Where to buy gamertag change? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a while, since Xbox only provides 1 original name, then 1 F R E E name change. But what if one has done both and still wishes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HelenRamsdell, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Where to buy gamertag change?

I've had this issue for a while, since Xbox only provides 1 original name, then 1 F R E E name change. But what if one has done both and still wishes to change your name? In the app, it requests you BUY a gamertag name change. Yet I cannot find this in
    the store, or on the website. So where is it? Where can I go and purchase this item to change my name.

:)

HelenRamsdell, Jun 10, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Helen,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should be able to change your tag using this
    LINK
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

5. WPAK Win User

As additional information. The free change will only be available if the name you currently have is the first automatically generated gamertag on account creation any other situations will result in a change being a paid change.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Can my mom use her Microsoft.com account and buy me Xbox live and Microsoft points?

She'll just need to be aware of where she buys it from. Code cards are region locked and can only be used by a gamertag within the same regions (country) as where the code was purchased.
Thema:

1. Where to buy gamertag change? - Similar Threads - Where buy gamertag

2. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  3. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  4. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  5. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  6. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  7. Fonte original Xbox One, onde comprar?[Original source Xbox One, where to buy?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fonte original Xbox One, onde comprar?[Original source Xbox One, where to buy?]: Olá! estou precisando de uma fonte Original para o Xbox One, onde posso comprar? [Translation - Hello! I need an Original Source for Xbox One, where can I buy it?]...
  8. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....
  9. Where in South Africa can I buy an Xbox One Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where in South Africa can I buy an Xbox One Elite controller: A small piece of our Elite controller (piece of rubber) became loose. We want to buy another one. None of the retailers seems to stock the Elite controller :( bd03b690-f81c-428b-827c-a70f1c3348d6
  10. How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick: Hi everyone, truly sorry if this is in the wrong section but recently my brothers power brick has developed a fault and ive looked everywhere on where to buy a replacement. I've tried to use the...