WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

Discus and support WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 222e4bea-3384-4702-a14d-a73bb69e1174 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperDave1999, Oct 27, 2019.

1. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10

:)

SuperDave1999, Oct 27, 2019
  2. slackadelic Win User

As others have stated Zune was discontinued, Groove took its place.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. I S4G4 I Win User

5. Farkas David01 Win User

I think that the whole service is long dead. I liked Zune, used it on my old Xbox360 and even contemplated buying a Zune player but never did. I think it has been a good few years now that Zune is dead. I think they discontinued it around 2012.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Not going to find it there, but reddit.com/r/zune have some die hards that might still have it kicking around somewhere they can share with you.

edit: make the Surface Duo a Zune Phone you cowards.
Thema:

1. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE - Similar Threads - WHERE ZUNE SOFTWARE

2. Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!: What happened to the page listing One X optimized games? I understand the need to highlight the S/X Series, but why delete the One X page? I use it very often to guide my game purchase decisions....
  3. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  4. Where are my coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my coins: About two weeks ago, I was playing Jigsaw Puzzles. When I completed the puzzle it stopped there. I could not collect my reward points. It just froze on that page. I also noticed that I had no...
  5. Nba2k21 xbox one: Where are the add ons for the Mamba version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k21 xbox one: Where are the add ons for the Mamba version?: hi. I got nba2k21 mamba edition for xbox one and xbox x. I do believe i made a mistake. I had seen that there were problems w the add ons or extras w the $119.00 version so ididnt panic. My copy...
  6. It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...

in XboX Insiders
    It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...: This seems to happen in 2 ways: - Randomly out of the blue with a digital game. You go to play it and it says you no longer own it. This happened to a friend of mine the other day who purchased...
  7. Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift: I’ve had my elite controller for years now, so it’s out of warranty, but where can I send it in for repair? The right stick sometimes drifts straight up. I’ve tried the alcohol and air duster...
  8. hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...

in XboX Insiders
    hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...: [IMG] submitted by /u/badvibvs [link] [comments]
  9. where did bingo go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where did bingo go?: what happened to bingo? where did it go? 48ea8996-0248-4637-bb4e-f32a08e8614c
  10. Where are my coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my coins: About 2 weeks ago when I started to launch Microsoft Jigsaw, A drop down window appeared and asked for my log on and when I started to play the Jigsaw, over 200,00 of my coins had disappeared and...