WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

Discus and support WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 222e4bea-3384-4702-a14d-a73bb69e1174 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperDave1999, Oct 27, 2019.

1. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10

:)

SuperDave1999, Oct 27, 2019
  2. slackadelic Win User

As others have stated Zune was discontinued, Groove took its place.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. I S4G4 I Win User

5. Farkas David01 Win User

I think that the whole service is long dead. I liked Zune, used it on my old Xbox360 and even contemplated buying a Zune player but never did. I think it has been a good few years now that Zune is dead. I think they discontinued it around 2012.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Not going to find it there, but reddit.com/r/zune have some die hards that might still have it kicking around somewhere they can share with you.

edit: make the Surface Duo a Zune Phone you cowards.
Thema:

1. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE - Similar Threads - WHERE ZUNE SOFTWARE

2. Where to install apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to install apps: I've recently bought an xbox game pass ultimate allowing me to a multitude of games (as well as some perks) however, my puny laptop does not have enough space for such games. I have an external...
  3. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  4. xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?: 我的Xbox现在启动不了,不知道官方有维修吗?在什么中国地方? [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox can't be started now. I don't know if there is official repair? In what Chinese place? 630373e3-aeb4-4544-bb73-487e1a112738
  5. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  6. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de
  7. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  8. Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available: Hi, i used to sign in normally to xbox live on my console, but today when i sign in the following error appears 'service unavailable, you appear to be in a region where this service is not...
  9. Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?: I think you need to keep in mind how EA went about doing what they did. Regardless the quality of the game, their public relations are the main reason the game gets so much criticism....
  10. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: I remember being able to look at my friends clips that i liked in a tab with captures, but now i can’t find it and don’t know if they removed it or if its under somewhere else....