Where's my bloody codes!!!!! This is my second message to your useless company

Discus and support Where's my bloody codes!!!!! This is my second message to your useless company in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; ought rainbow six siege 22nd December received NO Vegas 1 & 2 codes c2147273-4453-448c-8324-03d49206dd92 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Severe punisher, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Where's my bloody codes!!!!! This is my second message to your useless company

ought rainbow six siege 22nd December received NO Vegas 1 & 2 codes

:)

Severe punisher, Jan 7, 2016
  2. AOE: Castle Siege reverted to a new game - old game lost

I have pretty much the same problem. Overnight my access to AOE: Castle Seige simply disappeared. Keeps asking me to go to "support", but where's the bloody support???

Gary WilliamHallford, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Where's my code?

Hi,

To help recover the game code, kindly submit a post to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Jan 7, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey Severe punisher.

Codes are sent out 7-10 days after the date of purchase, but because of the Holidays codes weren't sent out during the last week of December. If you don't receive your code by next Monday please create a new thread and let us know. Thank you!

Mister Maka, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Where's my bloody codes!!!!! This is my second message to your useless company - Similar Threads - Where's bloody codes

2. I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...

in XboX Insiders
    I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uppishsnake [link] [comments]
  3. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  4. Where are downloads going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are downloads going?: Hello, This only started happening a week ago. Normally when I pause a download or multiple downloads, they are always in the queue when I turn the console back on. They've always been there to...
  5. Where is Mindcraft that came with XBox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Mindcraft that came with XBox?: Hi there, When we purchased XBox, Mindcraft was included with code and my son had it for sometime. However we no longer have access to the game and it does not show up anywhere. What happened to...
  6. Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?: Hi - i'm new to xbox and got the game pass. I want to buy a new game and remember I get 20% off of a game when I buy one from the xbox game pass. where do I find the coupon code? Thanks...
  7. Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition??

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition??: Since I update State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut Edition, The contents of Supreme Edition and the Add-on Pack (With several itens) don't appears in the radio commands anymore. I contatct the Undead...
  8. Where’s the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s the game: Hi! My son bought GTA 4 at the microsoft online store buy when he went to download it to his xbox x its not there, wheres it at? Does anyone know what can be done? Thank you...
  9. Where can I report the annoying bugs that are in the public builds of the dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I report the annoying bugs that are in the public builds of the dashboard?: I don't want to opt into even more buggy experiences, but the public one is riddled with bugs as well. Where do I report those bugs? Here, or somewhere else? submitted by /u/teddyted191...
  10. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go: Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and i think it glitched and if so then im gonna...