Where's my money?

Discus and support Where's my money? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Rewards Credits will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month as soon as you... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by kcotoledo, May 15, 2018.

1. kcotoledo
    kcotoledo Guest

Where's my money?

Rewards Credits will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month as soon as you reach 5,000 Credits.

I have fulfilled these requirements and I waited until the 15th and until now nothing of my deposit to be effected. I would like to be solved for me, because I would be using this credit to buy games this week.

:)

kcotoledo, May 15, 2018
  2. R Nuri
    R Nuri Guest
    My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!

please help me! My total Xbox earnings is 3000 I only received 1000 where's my other 2000 where's my other 10 GPB! Please help me!

R Nuri, May 15, 2018
  3. Where's my code?

Hi,

To help recover the game code, kindly submit a post to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., May 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Where's my money?

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  5. kcotoledo
    kcotoledo Guest
    Thank you for clarifying, I'll wait until the end of this month.

kcotoledo, Nov 3, 2018
  6. HuisKatz00 Win User

Where is my purchase?

@Infusion thx for advising my trouble.my paid money is still not reflect in game.what going on?? i checked my XBOX transaction,payment is completede in XBOX.i think XBOX would be have trouble.because other guys is having same trouble.I wanna return my money!!!
  7. FRESHTY BOI Win User

Where is my boxing?

boxing is only avalible to play on kinect sports 1
  8. Meowmixx101 Win User

Where’s My Skins?

My buddy gave me a code for the Hazop FRST skins, I had them for like 2 days & now there gone, any ideas on what's going on? was it a limited code or did I just get ****ed?
  9. Pgrec Win User

Where’s My Skins?

I know it's not armor color I'm saying I downloaded the set and now it doesn't show up as an option to equip it.
  10. Remedy OmG Win User

Where’s My Skins?

It's not armor colors. It's armor pieces.
Thema:

Where's my money?

1. Where's my money? - Similar Threads - Where's money

2. Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]: Er is €59,99 van mijn account afgehaald. Ik had er 75 euro opgezet om xbox live gold te kunnen kopen, maar dat lukt niet omdat ik €59,99 moest betalen voor een betalingsachterstand voor XboxLive...
  3. WHERE IS MY MONEY???

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE IS MY MONEY???: A few hours back I was charged £14.99 for xbox live gold so I thought oh no I have auto renew on so I tried to refund it, when I went onto my purchase history it didn't say I bought it but it said...
  4. where is my money ?

in XBoX Rewards
    where is my money ?: i keep not getting my credits converted to money and wasn't able to use my vip perk points because you keep saying i didn't do my mission when i already sent you the proofs of it . from what the...
  5. Where are my 10% cashback money as a 5 stars' Xbox Rewards Program member?

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my 10% cashback money as a 5 stars' Xbox Rewards Program member?: I've 5 stars on my Rewards Program so every month I received 10% back of money I spent on digital games' purchases, but last 2 months I've not received money although I've spent 194 euros on...
  6. "The biggest unanswered question is - where is the money?" :)

in XBoX Rewards
    "The biggest unanswered question is - where is the money?" :): Hi there - aware you don't work weekends so no rush and hope you're getting good rest, but when you can, please look into my account. You said end of Nov or beginning of Dec, yet the rewards have...
  7. Where's my money.....

in XBoX Rewards
    Where's my money.....: Ok so every month on the 11th I would get my rewards back as usable credits that I could spend . Now when it should of been a good amount back I get nothing . Wondering where is my 6 or what...
  8. WHERES MY MONEY

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHERES MY MONEY: I have money missing on my account and I just recently purchased $25.00 downloadable gift card (March 16 ,2017), but it was not added to the $6.38 I had on my account it just disappeared and all I...
  9. Where is my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my money?: I have not received my promotional code for Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition. It was $10 gift code and it never came. I was trying to buy an add on for the first time since last year when there was...
  10. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...: f57281d7-7e35-48d4-9625-fa332ed786d4