where's my onslaught maps?????

Discus and support where's my onslaught maps????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The maps aren't in the normal hctdm selection. I don't want to play anyother games! W...T....F?????????? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AFTER ONLY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpepper, Jan 28, 2014.

1. where's my onslaught maps?????

The maps aren't in the normal hctdm selection.

I don't want to play anyother games!

W...T....F??????????

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AFTER ONLY LASTING TILL THE SECOND DLC ON BO2.

LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME ROUND IT'S TILL THE FIRST DLC.

People get payed to make these decisions, are they just newbies to cod now.

I got all the maps for all the cods from mw4.

If I could go back in time I would have stopped myself buying cod & just stuck with halo.

Cod has just got worse & worse over time.

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

:)

peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpepper, Jan 28, 2014
  2. SuperProX
    SuperProX Guest
    I CAN'T UNLOCK CHARACTERS IN MARVEL VS CAPCOM ORIGINS

I unlocked roll and onslaught with my account “A” by completing the game with Megaman. When I wanted to play with my other account (Account “B”) nor roll nor onslaught appears to be unlocked.

I erased all my save states on my account “A” and tried to unlock roll and onslaught by completing the game with my account “B” but nothing happens.

I erased the save states of both accounts, deleted and re-downloaded the game, then I tried to unlock roll and onslaught but is impossible now.

Please help me to solve this situation.

Thanks in advance

SuperProX, Jan 28, 2014
  3. R Nuri
    R Nuri Guest
    My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!

please help me! My total Xbox earnings is 3000 I only received 1000 where's my other 2000 where's my other 10 GPB! Please help me!

R Nuri, Jan 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
  5. FRYGUY79 Win User

Cod Ghost season pass ( Xbox 360 vs Xbox One)

Where do i find the download for onslaught if i have a season pass
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

New gamemodes for BF3 should be...

They just need the normal FPS game-modes:

CTF, TDM(12v12),Conquest, Rush, Onslaught(Co-op missions)
    And for Onslaught make some missions where you have to defend a teammate that is defusing a bomb. Also, have something like 2-12 player support for it.
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. jackbonilla Win User

Bf:BC 2 Vietnam DLC Problem

im having the same problem where none of the multiplayer updates are available to download, i luckily still had update 2 so i could still play onslaught but there are no other updates
  9. ToF Drew Win User

ghost multiplayer free for all

The new maps work with the season pass and without it. Once you have it downloaded onto your Xbox you should be able to play it through the onslaught playlist. if I am correct the onslaught DLC will not be available outside of the onslaught playlist until
    the next map pack arrives.
Thema:

1. where's my onslaught maps????? - Similar Threads - where's onslaught maps

2. Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?: The standard XBox capture manager is poorly designed and suffers from a number of problems for viewing saved captures. There does not seem to be any controller key that will simply advance you...
  3. Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?: My Series S controller keeps disconnecting. Along with that the WiFi also disconnects. I've tried some of the methods mentioned else where like changing the power option and connecting through...
  4. Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...: Ever since i bought my xbox one on day one it became available in the Philippines and tried subscribing, it always failed. Now that i have an xbox series x, i thought things have changed but it...
  5. Where do I find my digital purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my digital purchases?: I have purchased games on my Xbox Series S but because of the limited storage I have not downloaded these titles. How do I view the games I own? The website asks you to download the app and the...
  6. There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...

in XboX Insiders
    There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  7. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RaoulMoat666 [link] [comments]
  8. Where is my DLC for MLB The Show preorder bonus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my DLC for MLB The Show preorder bonus?: When will my code be activevto download the extra DLC for the 100 dollar hame of MLB The Show 21? 5ce61e3d-dfaf-4819-8679-7f1e30a019ae
  9. I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby.

in XboX Insiders
    I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby.: I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby. Everything I turn it on next morning it prompted me to update my xbox series x where I have it on automatic updates and it...
  10. COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!: I purchased Ghost Full Game Download on 5/5/2014 from xbox live during the promotion to get Onslaught for Free and the Wolf Skin for Free and a Free month of Xboxlive. I haven't received those...