where's my onslaught maps?????

Discus and support where's my onslaught maps????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The maps aren't in the normal hctdm selection. I don't want to play anyother games! W...T....F?????????? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AFTER ONLY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpepper, Jan 28, 2014.

1. where's my onslaught maps?????

The maps aren't in the normal hctdm selection.

I don't want to play anyother games!

W...T....F??????????

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AFTER ONLY LASTING TILL THE SECOND DLC ON BO2.

LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME ROUND IT'S TILL THE FIRST DLC.

People get payed to make these decisions, are they just newbies to cod now.

I got all the maps for all the cods from mw4.

If I could go back in time I would have stopped myself buying cod & just stuck with halo.

Cod has just got worse & worse over time.

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

:)

peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpepper, Jan 28, 2014
  2. SuperProX
    SuperProX Guest
    I CAN'T UNLOCK CHARACTERS IN MARVEL VS CAPCOM ORIGINS

I unlocked roll and onslaught with my account “A” by completing the game with Megaman. When I wanted to play with my other account (Account “B”) nor roll nor onslaught appears to be unlocked.

I erased all my save states on my account “A” and tried to unlock roll and onslaught by completing the game with my account “B” but nothing happens.

I erased the save states of both accounts, deleted and re-downloaded the game, then I tried to unlock roll and onslaught but is impossible now.

Please help me to solve this situation.

Thanks in advance

SuperProX, Jan 28, 2014
  3. R Nuri
    R Nuri Guest
    My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!

please help me! My total Xbox earnings is 3000 I only received 1000 where's my other 2000 where's my other 10 GPB! Please help me!

R Nuri, Jan 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
Thema:

1. where's my onslaught maps????? - Similar Threads - where's onslaught maps

2. Where is the update all function?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the update all function?: I remember having the option to update all updatable games and apps in the updates tab in my games and apps. Where did it go? submitted by /u/felixpeitsche [link] [comments]
  3. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  4. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  5. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  6. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  7. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...
  8. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  9. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  10. COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!: I purchased Ghost Full Game Download on 5/5/2014 from xbox live during the promotion to get Onslaught for Free and the Wolf Skin for Free and a Free month of Xboxlive. I haven't received those...