where's my prepaid visa

Discus and support where's my prepaid visa in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I used 500 vip gems Wednesday may 16 2018 for the 10 dollar prepaid visa it took my gems told me it would give me a code in about 2 days and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by N3w2xbox, May 22, 2018.

1. N3w2xbox
    N3w2xbox Guest

where's my prepaid visa

I used 500 vip gems Wednesday may 16 2018 for the 10 dollar prepaid visa it took my gems told me it would give me a code in about 2 days and then nothing so either give me my prepaid visa or return my gems..

:)

N3w2xbox, May 22, 2018
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Not sure how in 2016, you don't use debit or credit cards but that's just me.

Anyway, could someone else confirm if using prepaid VISAs work or not? You could always go to gamestop or bestbuy, use your prepaid VISA card on a subscription xbox live card. That should work. Perhaps order a digital code on amazon with your prepaid VISA. I'm pretty sure they accept it.

Fuhgeddit, May 22, 2018
  3. B-Mitch905
    B-Mitch905 Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

I have used prepaid visa/mastercards in the past and they have worked. I never tried for a gold sub though because I would never pay full retail price for a gold sub

B-Mitch905, May 22, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

where's my prepaid visa

Hello N3w2xbox,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello N3w2xbox,

Apologies for the delay. Our other team has found a typo in your registered email address that resulted in this prize not being delivered to the email you were likely expecting. Since we cannot adjust user registered information in any way, they will send
    you the prize code via private message. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from the drop down menu that appears when you click your profile in the upper right corner of this page. Here is the redemption message that would have come
    in that email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

where's my prepaid visa

Hello N3w2xbox,

Apologies for the delay. Our other team has found a typo in your registered email address that resulted in this prize not being delivered to the email you were likely expecting. Since we cannot adjust user registered information in any way, they will send
    you the prize code via private message. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from the drop down menu that appears when you click your profile in the upper right corner of this page. Here is the redemption message that would have come
    in that email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

where's my prepaid visa

Hello N3w2xbox,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our vault team to investigate.
  8. ASTN Valentino Win User

Error Code PBR9002

wtf i cant even renew my xbox live with a prepaid visa
  9. OURDEATHGIVER55 Win User

Can't use gift card money.

can't use my prepaid visa to buy on Xbox live why and help please
  10. ViciousCut T70 Win User

Purchase option locked, account suspended

Can I use a a prepaid Visa from Walmart to update my payment method?
Thema:

where's my prepaid visa

1. where's my prepaid visa - Similar Threads - where's prepaid visa

2. Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?: I try a half year know to get contact to xbox support. I tryed, Facebook, Twitter, the support site nothing... ‍♂️ I want a refund of my Xbox live... ‍♂️ I spelled my Xbox coz I don't get any...
  3. Where is my old gamertag I was promised back? It has been 7 months!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my old gamertag I was promised back? It has been 7 months!: It has been 7 months since I have got back my old gamertag back. The enforcement team determined that their enforcement action was not warranted. They had told me that they would be returning my...
  4. Onde você quer instalar? [Where do you want to install??]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde você quer instalar? [Where do you want to install??]: Olá, acabei de fazer uma compra pela Microsoft Store do Minecraft para Windows 10 e não consigo instalar pois a aparece a seguinte frase. "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável...
  5. Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.: Hi there, I have an issue on my hands with my microsoft account and my need further technical support. Basically my old email address keeps re-appearing in the redeem a code section on...
  6. I like this addition to the My Games & Apps screen where you can see which of your games...

in XboX Insiders
    I like this addition to the My Games & Apps screen where you can see which of your games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  8. Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

in XBoX on Windows
    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning: Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning. ***Moved from Microsoft Edge/all other issue/Windows 10*** d7454c14-9ff1-4e47-80b1-c8392992a2b1
  9. Where is my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my game: Hi I brought a game, from my phone for my grandsons xbox one s, from the microsoft site, paid for it, nothing recieved and no history of it, it does not show in my purchased items ? I emailed...
  10. where can i use my visa prepaid

in XBoX Rewards
    where can i use my visa prepaid: So i spent all my 1000 gems on a visa prepaid card on my vault, but it doesn't let me use it. it doesn't matter where i try it always gives me errors, i even tried on xbox but its the same, yet it...