Wheres My Xbox360 Games

Discus and support Wheres My Xbox360 Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kneothis, Oct 7, 2019.

1. kneothis
    kneothis Guest

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

• i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my purchase history bc i got them all from my gold accounts wheres my games my purchase history only shows my
      old gold subscriptions not my games for xbox360

:)

kneothis, Oct 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

Also, I think it only goes back so far. If I remember correctly that is. Regardless if you search the games in store like the great Palmetto suggested anything you own will show as owned.
  3. kneothis Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

ty guys i was giving my son my account for his xbox and was just looking the games up on the pc where there once was a feature to view them but as the other fella just explained was removed ty guys for your quick responses was very helpfull
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

If you trying to play your 360 games on a Xbox One not all of them is backward compatible at this stage.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

If you still have a Xbox 360, you can goto settings - account - download history, and all your content will be there for you to download. If however you no longer have a 360, then there is no place to check your downloaded 360 content, as the download
    history feature on the website was removed.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

Hey there
    kneothis
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able answer your question and assist you. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

1. Wheres My Xbox360 Games - Similar Threads - Wheres Xbox360 Games

2. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  3. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  4. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  5. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  6. Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go: I got the digital version of Evolve that was the ultimate edition and i cant seem to find it now i think this is unfair sense i owned the game and its not there i bought stuff on it aswell...
  7. my conversation with xbox where i had codes for gears of war 2 and 3 for xbox360 has been ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my conversation with xbox where i had codes for gears of war 2 and 3 for xbox360 has been ...: My conversation with xbox where i had codes for gears of war 2 and 3 for xbox360 has been deleted, can i restore those messages? Thanx 22c3c0ee-1375-45bd-bff7-c4fe7e73a441
  8. Can i play cod ghosts online with my friend where im using xbox360 and he's using xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play cod ghosts online with my friend where im using xbox360 and he's using xbox one?: The console use the same server? 9fe8c319-dc6b-4dc5-a43e-861ac26781a4
  9. Where can i buy hard drive for 4GB Xbox360E in Delhi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i buy hard drive for 4GB Xbox360E in Delhi?: Where can i buy hard drive for 4GB Xbox360E in New Delhi? f0623006-4d53-45f9-b974-05d6fda75899
  10. where is the driver for this xbox360 hardware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the driver for this xbox360 hardware?: USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&REV_0043&MI_03 USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&MI_03 USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&REV_0043&MI_04 USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&MI_04...