Wheres My Xbox360 Games

Discus and support Wheres My Xbox360 Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kneothis, Oct 7, 2019.

1. kneothis
    kneothis Guest

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

• i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my purchase history bc i got them all from my gold accounts wheres my games my purchase history only shows my
      old gold subscriptions not my games for xbox360

:)

kneothis, Oct 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

Also, I think it only goes back so far. If I remember correctly that is. Regardless if you search the games in store like the great Palmetto suggested anything you own will show as owned.
  3. kneothis Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

ty guys i was giving my son my account for his xbox and was just looking the games up on the pc where there once was a feature to view them but as the other fella just explained was removed ty guys for your quick responses was very helpfull
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

If you trying to play your 360 games on a Xbox One not all of them is backward compatible at this stage.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

If you still have a Xbox 360, you can goto settings - account - download history, and all your content will be there for you to download. If however you no longer have a 360, then there is no place to check your downloaded 360 content, as the download
    history feature on the website was removed.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

Hey there
    kneothis
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able answer your question and assist you. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Wheres My Xbox360 Games

1. Wheres My Xbox360 Games - Similar Threads - Wheres Xbox360 Games

2. How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).: After the last big amendment list for Windows, my app for FSX Gold Edition would not load. I have tried on more than 20 occasions to re-install the FSX and Acceleration programs and have failed...
  3. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  5. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  6. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  7. my conversation with xbox where i had codes for gears of war 2 and 3 for xbox360 has been ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my conversation with xbox where i had codes for gears of war 2 and 3 for xbox360 has been ...: My conversation with xbox where i had codes for gears of war 2 and 3 for xbox360 has been deleted, can i restore those messages? Thanx 22c3c0ee-1375-45bd-bff7-c4fe7e73a441
  8. Can i play cod ghosts online with my friend where im using xbox360 and he's using xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play cod ghosts online with my friend where im using xbox360 and he's using xbox one?: The console use the same server? 9fe8c319-dc6b-4dc5-a43e-861ac26781a4
  9. Where can i buy hard drive for 4GB Xbox360E in Delhi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i buy hard drive for 4GB Xbox360E in Delhi?: Where can i buy hard drive for 4GB Xbox360E in New Delhi? f0623006-4d53-45f9-b974-05d6fda75899
  10. where is the driver for this xbox360 hardware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the driver for this xbox360 hardware?: USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&REV_0043&MI_03 USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&MI_03 USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&REV_0043&MI_04 USB\VID_045E&PID_02C5&MI_04...