wheres the console upgrade to GTAV-one

Discus and support wheres the console upgrade to GTAV-one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the digital copy purchased back in August one the 360 and again I bring up the fact that it was on sale for half off but I got charged the full... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JWR_KF9, Nov 18, 2014.

1. JWR_KF9
    JWR_KF9 Guest

I had the digital copy purchased back in August one the 360 and again I bring up the fact that it was on sale for half off but I got charged the full 60 price

so yeah.

now I come to see that they ain't posting a console upgrade like some of the other titles if so where is it

:)

JWR_KF9, Nov 18, 2014
  2. GTA 5 - friend base for online play - mostly role play / cop killing / jumpstunt

Hey.

Please add me. I have gtav and looking to unlock all upgrades to cars.

TheUnderdog1985, Nov 18, 2014
  3. xTye
    xTye Guest
    ghost season pass wont work for my xbox one

Did you purchase your Xbox One during the "upgrade period" where the title could be upgraded to the next gen console for $10?

4. wheres the console upgrade to GTAV-one

there is not one you have to pay full pop for it

Xx TwoFace 007, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

there is not one you have to pay full pop for it
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

GTAV - Where is it?

Are you liking your own post's Akame? Either that or someone is stalking every post you make "liking" them.
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

GTAV - Where is it?

Games go for per-order/download when they go gold. Just like every other game on the Xbox store.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

GTAV - Where is it?

^^Thats not a digital download code, its a retail disc. GG wants to preload the digital version.
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

GTAV - Where is it?

GG incase u missed it GTA was showen at E3 for ps4/sony thats why
Thema:

1. wheres the console upgrade to GTAV-one - Similar Threads - wheres console upgrade

2. Problem with flashing white light on the Xbox button on the front of my console where you...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing white light on the Xbox button on the front of my console where you...: I have just started to notice a flashing white light flashing on the front of my console where the Xbox button is to turn on and off my console. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this...
  3. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  4. Game Like Minecraft Where Different Accounts Can Play on Same Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Like Minecraft Where Different Accounts Can Play on Same Console?: We are really enjoying Minecraft Xbox One Edition but find it disappointing that different accounts on the same Xbox One can't play in the same world. Are there any other Minecraft like games...
  5. Where is my BF1 game that came with XBOX 1S console bundle???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my BF1 game that came with XBOX 1S console bundle???: I don't know what happened but I can not find the BF1 game download that came with the XBOX 1S bundle that I purchased??? How do I reinstall the game that came with my bundle???...
  6. Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...: Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea I would need a 2nd mortgage on the house to buy a cable before I bought the consoles....
  7. Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...: Hi, Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea they would cost so much. 0b8a0f01-642b-41c3-ad09-b02a90013633
  8. Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...: Any Idea where I can get I get 2 Kinect Adapters.with out taking out a 2nd mortgage on my house? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea when I bought the consoles...
  9. Where is my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my console?: I sent my console to your services for repair 10 days ago and I have no news from it ever since. Is it done? Do I have to wait longer? And please don't ask me to take a look on the online...
  10. account suspension and console bans where is it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    account suspension and console bans where is it?: My step son was abused in a party room by several players who verbally abused and insulted him, telling him they were going to **** his sister and mother. He had no headset so left the party. The...