Where's the Customer Service?

Discus and support Where's the Customer Service? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikkelBarber, Aug 18, 2019.

1. MikkelBarber
    MikkelBarber Guest

I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an answer to a solution, the rep hangs up on me???

:)

MikkelBarber, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Where's the Customer Service? - Similar Threads - Where's Customer Service

2. Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available: Hi, i used to sign in normally to xbox live on my console, but today when i sign in the following error appears 'service unavailable, you appear to be in a region where this service is not...
  3. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  4. Does Xbox not value their customers? WHERE IS THE SERVICE?!?!?!?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox not value their customers? WHERE IS THE SERVICE?!?!?!?!!: Seriousl y Microsoft... you dont want to speak to your customers SO BAD that you REFUSE to actually put human resource into your support function? I have to deal with 5th grade Tommy who went to...
  5. Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?: In the video below from the Xbox YT channel, at 2:00, he talks about customizing your own curves. It shows a screen where you can set various points exactly where you want them. I cannot find this...
  6. where is the customer support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is the customer support: i have had issues with 2 video apps i installed. xbox video wouldn't play anything and customer support could not do anything except refund my rental. I downloaded the blu-ray app and it...
  7. Where is the custom GamerPics?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the custom GamerPics?: I remember that on the Xbox360 you used ti buy GamerPics or upload them. And now the Xbox ONE has only the generic ones that does not look that well and is just flat out boring to me. There was a...
  8. Where to give Customer service feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to give Customer service feedback: Anyone know where I can give a review to someone who helped me? I accidentally closed our chat window and now cannot give the review to the person. Thank you in advence!...
  9. WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT XBOX ONE? LOST? Customer service is no help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT XBOX ONE? LOST? Customer service is no help!!!: Service Request Number[Mod Removed] Shipped for repair on 10-28-14 for disk read errors. Email from Xbox stating new replacement Xbox was shipped on 11-6-14. Email did provide FedEx tracking...
  10. Product shipped to customer Where is my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product shipped to customer Where is my xbox one?: I shipped my xbox one on August 3rd Microsoft received it on 8/8/14 I Got a courtesy email on 8/11 I got a update of "Product shipped to customer" on myservice xbox There has been no fedex...