Where's the fluent design for Xbox One?

Discus and support Where's the fluent design for Xbox One? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We've seen Windows apps get remade with fluent design in mind. The Xbox Beta app is gorgeous. The new streaming app has fluent design on mobile. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Where's the fluent design for Xbox One?

We've seen Windows apps get remade with fluent design in mind. The Xbox Beta app is gorgeous. The new streaming app has fluent design on mobile. The game pass app on mobile has fluent design.

And yet even with all these new Xbox Dashboards we're trying out, No real effort has been made to get the console feeling inline with other Microsoft experiences. It's running at heart, a mostly Windows 8 looking design language. You have glows and a few transparent objects and that's about it. Why hasn't there been an effort to make the console experience look better? There's no reason you can't tackle both performance and design with the dashboard redesign.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Where's the fluent design for Xbox One?

1. Where's the fluent design for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Where's fluent design

2. Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]: Tengo Windows 10 instalado en mi laptop, no logro instalar Xbox beta y Techy ha indicado que ella lo resolvió con la instalación para 32 bits, ¿de dónde lo descargo?, gracias. [Translation - I...
  3. What/Where are the XBOX Live Terms of Service please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What/Where are the XBOX Live Terms of Service please?: Hello there. I am trying to find specifically the XBOX Live Terms of Service so that way I can make myself very familiar with them. But I keep finding terms of services for other Microsoft...
  4. Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?: I have been trying to get an enforcement review going for days now. Only partially because I don't think I did what I'm accused of (sent inappropriate content or some such in a message). I mostly...
  5. I just arrived home. While I was on my way to where I had to go yesterday, I got invited....

in XboX Insiders
    I just arrived home. While I was on my way to where I had to go yesterday, I got invited....: How do you do console streaming? Do i need to put my console in an update preview? submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  7. On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this: The Xbox controller under setttings is asking for a manual mac address, where do I find this? 910edc84-5721-4c89-9a5c-6aadc9fc9757
  8. where is the party icon?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is the party icon?: There is no party icon on the Xbox website and i need some help finding it 0fbbb1ea-b54c-4665-8cf7-bbfcb221f54c
  9. Where to install apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to install apps: I've recently bought an xbox game pass ultimate allowing me to a multitude of games (as well as some perks) however, my puny laptop does not have enough space for such games. I have an external...
  10. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...