Where's the next gen games?

Discus and support Where's the next gen games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Microsoft, I'm still waiting for these next gen games.....and no, I shouldn't need to buy an upgraded version of what YOU released as a next gen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Default Username 51, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Where's the next gen games?

So Microsoft, I'm still waiting for these next gen games.....and no, I shouldn't need to buy an upgraded version of what YOU released as a next gen console, just for "better" graphics...

Why are you focusing on graphics and not gameplay, since that is what makes a game?

Far too many old X360 games remastered or basic games with clean graphics....an as for the store lol. I actually bought games off X360 marketplace but Xbone is expensive excrement. The store only games are incredibly substandard and the other games are cheaper
    in shop's. I dislike online only tremendously.

Been a gamer since NES and had Xbox's since original but this will definitely be my last.

Hugely disappointed.

:)

Default Username 51, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Where's the next gen games?

1. Where's the next gen games? - Similar Threads - Where's next gen

2. Where in the ToS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where in the ToS?: I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to fill out a survey and the suspension was reduced and taken away. 2 hours later I was suspended...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  4. Where do I find friend requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find friend requests?: Hello all! I've been an insider for well over a year now, and I'm loving the new dashboard! But, I can't figure out where to see new friend-requests with the new Dashboard. Can anyone point me in...
  5. 아이핀 발급불가능 상태에서 인증요구[Translation-Require authentication in a state where eyepins cannot be...

in XBoX on Windows
    아이핀 발급불가능 상태에서 인증요구[Translation-Require authentication in a state where eyepins cannot be...: 아이핀을 발급받지 못하는 해외거주자인데 엑스박스 라이브 기능을 쓰 니 아얘 로그인조차 못하게 해놨네요 이걸 어떻게 하면 까요 엑원 사 돈모으 있는데 이러면 살 마음이 싹 사라집니다 [Translation- I'm an overseas resident who doesn't get an iPin, but I want to use the Xbox...
  6. Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?: Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1 year EA access. Game works fine including...
  7. Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...: Ayer me apareció en xbox como que estaba jugando al Star Wars Battlefront 2 pero no tengo ese juego ni instalado ni siquiera descargando, me gustaria poder ver desde donde se abrio esa aplicacion...
  8. Where is the next Fable game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the next Fable game: I'm getting board waiting for it and i'm wondering if its ever coming out i'm lover all 3 of the Fables games and would love to see the 4th one soon it would be a great thing for the xbox all...
  9. Where in the BLEEP are the next Gen games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where in the BLEEP are the next Gen games?: It has been over a year and we ate all playing games that a 360 can play. Where are the advancements in gaming that we were promised? The only improvement I see are the improvement to your...
  10. Where are the next gen WW2 games?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the next gen WW2 games?!: I don't know about the rest of you guys but I feel like there is currently a gap in the market for a studio to bring out a next gen WW2 game!! Imagine a WW2 setting with battlefields destruction...