Where's the Support????

Discus and support Where's the Support???? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I posted 17 days ago for help in another post and never got 1 response. What the heck is going on???? Never received my January Quest participation... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by L0RD VADER 1977, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Where's the Support????

I posted 17 days ago for help in another post and never got 1 response. What the heck is going on????

Never received my January Quest participation reward.

:)

L0RD VADER 1977, Mar 26, 2018
  2. ... so where's the goods?

Go into the game and go into extras and downloadable content and download them there. Bear in mind that you only two out of four characters now and the other two will be available to download soon.

Indyfreak2007, Mar 26, 2018
  3. prickskytt
    prickskytt Guest
    Where's the push!!

most likely because some people dont actually like battlefield (SHOCKER!) graphics dont actually make the game after all but its due to that or as mentioned above marketing.

prickskytt, Mar 26, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Where's the Support????

Hey L0RD VADER 1977! Apologies on not catching the first post, for more info on the January Quest reward, please check your Xbox Live messages. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Where's the Support????

1. Where's the Support???? - Similar Threads - Where's Support

2. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  3. ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?: What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to other XBox customers...? When did this happen??...
  4. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  5. noobs support team? where's my credit points?

in XBoX Rewards
    noobs support team? where's my credit points?: It seem like I will never get my microsoft rewards credits, already 2 months waiting? clueless support team? why are you keeping me waiting? fix your buggy system ,I'm gonna get my credits point...
  6. Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...: The new Fortnite patch came out that was a ridiculous 2 Gig patch. I click update and no update occurs. I do not know if that is an Xbox or Fortnite issue to be honest. The update button does...
  7. WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???: Neither the Virtual Agent nor the supposed Live Agent exists. WHERE ARE YOU??? a95970ac-0471-46ae-8941-3032dcb8401b
  8. Where is the support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the support?: I have the same problem as the others in this forum. Game is under maintenance. Why do we not get a notice stating that the game will be under maintenance and when it will be back. I have tried...
  9. Where's the support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the support?: This is a joke, right? They send you here, ostensibly for help with a sign-in problem, but there's no one here to answer questions! I guess we're supposed to be happy just to complain to one...
  10. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!: Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one? f46202d0-7cc6-4de0-938f-98484a818a22