Which Call of Duty is the best?

Discus and support Which Call of Duty is the best? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really liked Modern Warfare and it still seems to be the best one yet. However I have high hopes for the upcoming one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N00bdream, Jun 19, 2019.

1. N00bdream
    N00bdream Guest

I really liked Modern Warfare and it still seems to be the best one yet. However I have high hopes for the upcoming one.

:)

N00bdream, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Shadowmanv4 Win User

My personal favorite is BO2 after that one it went a bit crazy mostly playing zombies, it was super hard, and i dont know, bo2 and modern warfare 3 were so cool to play, gradualy getting harder
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Modern Warfare was the starting point
  4. skylaar Win User

The campaigns for Black Ops are incredible, I recently replayed one and need to replay two to decide on a winner. "The numbers!!!"
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

My favorite was CoD 4 modern warfare
  6. Bow2 MerK Win User

To be fair all Call of dutys are fun and have their ups and hardly any downs just the Lag part. But if were to say top 5 it would be in order 1.Call of duty Mw2 2.Call of duty Mw3 3.Call of duty Black ops1 4.Call of duty Black ops 3 5.Call of duty Ghost(Gungame).
Thema:

1. Which Call of Duty is the best? - Similar Threads - Call Duty best

2. Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!: i tried one cod i havnt tried another if your excited for this game give it a try c382b237-c9c8-4829-a142-f1ea44d35539
  3. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  4. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  6. Best Call of Duty Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Call of Duty Game?: The first 3 modern warfare and black ops 1-2 f25a73fb-1f1c-4225-8e3c-afca70b543ec
  7. The Best Shooter Online for this season. Battlefield V or Call of Duty Black Ops IIII?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Best Shooter Online for this season. Battlefield V or Call of Duty Black Ops IIII?: Two great titles are about to come out, and we would like to know what is your opinion about which one is for you the best of the two and why? Why would you decide? In my particular case I really...
  8. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.: youre opinion count. I play both. In my opinion Like the state of decay. b44dfd35-7680-4057-a895-4eaff3e02678
  9. What port is the best to use for call of duty infinite warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What port is the best to use for call of duty infinite warefare: hi what port is best to use for infinite warefare please as I having problems 1cf69d02-aca2-42ed-ba2a-f7b1e940dd77
  10. What is the best call of duty made?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best call of duty made?: Hey guys. In your opinion what is the best call of duty? 8400152d-30ad-4f54-9392-ab76cc042402