Which Call of Duty is the best?

Discus and support Which Call of Duty is the best? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really liked Modern Warfare and it still seems to be the best one yet. However I have high hopes for the upcoming one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N00bdream, Jun 19, 2019.

1. N00bdream
    N00bdream Guest

I really liked Modern Warfare and it still seems to be the best one yet. However I have high hopes for the upcoming one.

:)

N00bdream, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Shadowmanv4 Win User

My personal favorite is BO2 after that one it went a bit crazy mostly playing zombies, it was super hard, and i dont know, bo2 and modern warfare 3 were so cool to play, gradualy getting harder
  3. Edgarour Win User

I thinks that COD Advance Warfare, i liked it
  4. GrantH2 Win User

I'd say any of the Modern Warfare ones.
  5. Daegon616 Win User

I'm a big fan of the modern warfare games
  6. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

Honestly i loved the campaign for Ghosts, but gameplay wise MW2 has my vote. Sunk over a thousand hours into that one.
Thema:

1. Which Call of Duty is the best? - Similar Threads - Call Duty best

2. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  3. FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...: So I put a holographic sight and all of the sudden, I was getting lots of eliminations and I liked the close view. Is this cheating? Please answer my question, thank you....
  4. in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...: you not do anything wrong, i very fear this, this is one of my worst nightmare, i read in reddit FEW stories like this 221dbb56-0dd3-46d1-86f9-2d15a947215d
  5. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  6. Best Call of Duty Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Call of Duty Game?: The first 3 modern warfare and black ops 1-2 f25a73fb-1f1c-4225-8e3c-afca70b543ec
  7. The Best Shooter Online for this season. Battlefield V or Call of Duty Black Ops IIII?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Best Shooter Online for this season. Battlefield V or Call of Duty Black Ops IIII?: Two great titles are about to come out, and we would like to know what is your opinion about which one is for you the best of the two and why? Why would you decide? In my particular case I really...
  8. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.: youre opinion count. I play both. In my opinion Like the state of decay. b44dfd35-7680-4057-a895-4eaff3e02678
  9. What port is the best to use for call of duty infinite warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What port is the best to use for call of duty infinite warefare: hi what port is best to use for infinite warefare please as I having problems 1cf69d02-aca2-42ed-ba2a-f7b1e940dd77
  10. What is the best call of duty made?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best call of duty made?: Hey guys. In your opinion what is the best call of duty? 8400152d-30ad-4f54-9392-ab76cc042402