Which console did you start with?

Discus and support Which console did you start with? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I grow up with a NES and a game gear, later SNES, no way back from here. 735f97a5-09ae-4475-9801-6932610a6dea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villarino, May 13, 2019.

1. Villarino
    Villarino Guest

I grow up with a NES and a game gear, later SNES, no way back from here.

:)

Villarino, May 13, 2019
  2. Oraclea Win User

I started on the SNES, also with Mario- in my case, Super Mario World & All-Stars.
  3. The King Lir Win User

The original Sega Megadrive! Sonic the Hedgehog will always be the biggest nostalgia hit for me!
  4. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

Sega Megadrive was the first console I ever played can't remember what game it when I really got into gaming it would have been with the Nintendo 64.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I got the Atari 2600 back in 1983, it changed my life. I became an avid video game player ever since.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Mine was the original Game Boy with Dot Matrix haha, the brick!!! then it was computer then PS2, and then Xbox 360 to my Current Xbox one! I did play on friends consoles also but that is the progression of mine consoles!
Thema:

1. Which console did you start with? - Similar Threads - console did start

2. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  3. Did i get console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get console banned?: I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73
  4. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  5. 14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(: Hello, Hope you are having a great day. I own an Xbox One (S) and I have gotten an Xbox (Console) Ban for somethings I have not done or did. I have 2 accounts, and [Mod Removed]. On [Mod Removed],...
  6. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  7. How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent: ive been waiting 4 days for my replacement console to be dispatched but its still showing as waiting. i contacted support who said the order had been created but thats it. How long has it taken...
  8. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...: I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt? 43e483d7-2f23-4c96-9e0f-c9908624157b
  9. Xbox one Hard reboot did not fix my console shutting down when i play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Hard reboot did not fix my console shutting down when i play games: Look i heard from friend of mine to try hard reboot to fix my issue can someone explain why my console keep shutting down only when i put a game in???? Is my console faulty or my Power supply...
  10. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.: I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off. 0d6d7bb1-2493-461d-b060-b0e357fb47de