Which console did you start with?

Discus and support Which console did you start with? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I grow up with a NES and a game gear, later SNES, no way back from here. 735f97a5-09ae-4475-9801-6932610a6dea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villarino, May 13, 2019.

1. Villarino
    Villarino Guest

I grow up with a NES and a game gear, later SNES, no way back from here.

:)

Villarino, May 13, 2019
  2. scottsfree1 Win User

my first console i got as a birthday gift from my father when i was 4 he got me a sega megadrive (genesis for america) and i was hooked and been gaming ever since
  3. tOASTymALONe024 Win User

I think the first consol I played and got me started gaming was either the the Sega geniuses or the Nintendo game cube but personally I liked the game cube better I was always playing lord of the rings and Mario party 4 with my mom and dad really good
    question this made me take a trip down memory road sitting in the floor with my dad and playing for hours while my mom got mad haha great times thank you for that hope everyone is having fun remember game on !!!!
  4. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Well we had the Nintendos in the house but it has to be the original xbox that got me into gaming. I remember the day it came into the house 😍😍
  5. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Mine was Dendy (NES in Russia)
  6. LonzoBallsUncle Win User

I started with the n64 but didnt start making gaming a regular hobby in my life until ps3/360
Thema:

1. Which console did you start with? - Similar Threads - console did start

2. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  3. 14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(: Hello, Hope you are having a great day. I own an Xbox One (S) and I have gotten an Xbox (Console) Ban for somethings I have not done or did. I have 2 accounts, and [Mod Removed]. On [Mod Removed],...
  4. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  5. How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent: ive been waiting 4 days for my replacement console to be dispatched but its still showing as waiting. i contacted support who said the order had been created but thats it. How long has it taken...
  6. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...: I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt? 43e483d7-2f23-4c96-9e0f-c9908624157b
  7. Xbox one Hard reboot did not fix my console shutting down when i play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Hard reboot did not fix my console shutting down when i play games: Look i heard from friend of mine to try hard reboot to fix my issue can someone explain why my console keep shutting down only when i put a game in???? Is my console faulty or my Power supply...
  8. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.: I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off. 0d6d7bb1-2493-461d-b060-b0e357fb47de
  9. My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...: I recently got a message on my console saying I got a ban, but I never cheated, said anything bad to anyone or anything else! My parents worked hard buying it for me! My serial number is [Mod...
  10. I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do: Zaplatil som za hru F1 2017, ale nemal som hru v konzole, alebo som ju neskúšal. Neviem, čo mám robiť, peniaze mi stiahol karty [translation] I paid for the F1 2017 game, but I did not play the...