Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

Discus and support Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My top list: The Wither 3, RDRD2, FH4 3c2f5632-cf5b-4a96-87e6-97e60209a937 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villarino, May 16, 2019.

1. Villarino
    Villarino Guest

Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

My top list: The Wither 3, RDRD2, FH4

:)

Villarino, May 16, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

I think you are right on with Skyrim. That game has sold so many copies and with the re-release and now VR versions it is hard to say that game is not a hall of famer.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

I love the first gears! Definitely a classic!!
  4. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Red dead 2, gta v, hellblade.
  5. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Forza Motorsport and horizon
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

For sure Red Dead 2 will be in that list
Thema:

1. Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era? - Similar Threads - current gen games

2. Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...

in XboX Insiders
    Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...: I'm a regular Xbox One user (not insider). I hope that MS will continue to update their OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update release because some of us just can't update the OS...
  3. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  4. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  5. Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?: Asking something that's been bothering me a lot this season. It's been 4 years since XBox One came into our lives and there are still no Tennis Games available whatsoever. We are nearing the end...
  6. Current gen game with the most hours played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current gen game with the most hours played?: If you're unsure you can check Smartglass. I'm using this gen only so it can be X-ONE, PS4 or Wii U. Foe me it's: Watch_Dogs @ 74 hrs. Sunset Overdrive @ 56 hrs Far Cry 4 @ 55 hours Alien:...
  7. Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions: As my post with this information RELEVANT to GTAV's re-release on Xbox One (and PS4) was deleted, I'm posting it again First from Gamespot.com "A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for...
  8. games that deserve a current gen remaster/reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games that deserve a current gen remaster/reboot: This should be a pretty fun and interesting topic. All the craze seems to be studios remastering games for the current gen systems, what are some games you guys think should get remasters/reboots?...
  9. Assassin's Creed 4 current-gen (Xbox 360) or next gen (PS4)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 4 current-gen (Xbox 360) or next gen (PS4)?: I'm in a bit of dilemma; I'm not sure whether I should buy Assassin's Creed 4 for my Xbox 360 or my PS4. The Xbox 360 version is quite cheap (about £25) while the PS4 is still over £40. I don't...
  10. Xbox One Current Gen Headset Support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Current Gen Headset Support!: So I got a Tritton gaming headset but there is no microphone support for the headset yet! I think it is taking Microsoft a bit long to release the Current Gen headset adapter so we can use our...