Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India?

Discus and support Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried 4 different debit/credit cards of master and visa but it never accepts any of them, does it support any in India and if yes then which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neelesh_504, Aug 5, 2018.

1. neelesh_504
    neelesh_504 Guest

I have tried 4 different debit/credit cards of master and visa but it never accepts any of them, does it support any in India and if yes then which bank's card does it support?

:)

neelesh_504, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

Indian credit cards do work in India ..

But debit cards don't

My friends are using their cc , but I am unable to add debit card

Although debit card does work in Windows Store and Windows Phone Store because they use commerce.microsoft.com as their billing system while Xbox Live has a different billing system

Zeeshan Mhaskar, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

We might start buying the downloadable games this way, too. We had debit card info stolen earlier this year and now we pay with cash as much as possible. It would be nice to get downloadable stuff at say, Wal-Mart or Gamestop with cash instead of having to store credit/debit card info online.

One_chic_gamer, Aug 5, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Well first are you using a prepaid card if so use it on anything else

They don't work too well with any service that requires a subscription

Visa debit card and what not you need to enable.online transactions and reoccurring transactions

Also you will have to contact support in your region for.billiing support

ngocphi, Aug 5, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

Well first are you using a prepaid card if so use it on anything else

They don't work too well with any service that requires a subscription

Visa debit card and what not you need to enable.online transactions and reoccurring transactions

Also you will have to contact support in your region for.billiing support
  6. Zeeshan Mhaskar Win User

Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

Indian credit cards do work in India ..

But debit cards don't

My friends are using their cc , but I am unable to add debit card

Although debit card does work in Windows Store and Windows Phone Store because they use commerce.microsoft.com as their billing system while Xbox Live has a different billing system
  7. maxen Win User

cant download 360 games w/ gold on my xbox one

If you do not have a credit/debit card or PayPal account on file, you would need to use an actual Xbox 360 console to "purchase" the game, after which you could download it on Xbox One.

The Xbox One uses a web wrapper for its Xbox 360 store, essentially just
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/
    , which does not recognise the funds in your Microsoft Account as a "valid payment method", only a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
  8. maxen Win User

Region and curreny problems

Currency does not work on the website; for 360 content it only supports PayPal or debit/credit cards.

As for your console, your account region and its currency would need to match the Marketplace region you are looking at, which in turn needs to match your physical location, which it currently does not.

You should have either used Hungarian currency codes or used Paypal or debit/credit cards to complete the purchase.

Try speaking with Phone Support to see if they are able to help at all:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. annehorton_4 Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

Hi Supercharged. You would need to use a payment method that is actualy registered to you, like a debit or credit card, or a reloadable card from places like walmart, where it actually is registered to you. You also have the option for prepaid codes, which
    can be purchased online or at most stores that sell XBOX games. The games you want to buy would need a credit or debit card like the ones i just described.
Thema:

1. Which debit/credit card does Xbox store support in India? - Similar Threads - debit credit card

2. Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...: I just got off the phone with Xbox support asking why I couldn't buy Dragon Age 2 for my Xbox One. I was told that you need a credit card to purchase it, and that a debit card won't work and...
  3. buy games on xbox through pakistani credit/debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    buy games on xbox through pakistani credit/debit card: Hey I live in pakistan i cannot change location to pakistan and use my credit/debit cards for purchasing stuff on xbox store But on my mobile i can change location to pakistan on xbox site so...
  4. Unable to add debit/credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to add debit/credit card: Hi, I'm from India, unable to add payment options(debit/credit) card to microsoft account but the same cards were successfully added to Prime video, Netflix etc with ease. Please provide any...
  5. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  6. Xbox one won't let me add a a debit/credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't let me add a a debit/credit card: Hey guys, I'm getting these messages when I click on the link to add a debit/credit card on my console and when I log into my account on a computer. I can't get xbox gold or pay for my EA...
  7. Xbox live is not activated but my credit card was debited

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live is not activated but my credit card was debited: Hi, I have renew my xbox live subscription on 11/22/2017 but since then I can't play online but at this time I was able to download (and run) the free gold game (I have downloaded trackmania in...
  8. Credit/Debit card & Paypal Error at GoW4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit/Debit card & Paypal Error at GoW4: Hi, I have some troubles when i want tu buy something inside Gears of War 4, the last week i bought regularly, but since the last upgrade, I can´t buy anything, and says that go to support. I...
  9. Xbox account - credit/ debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account - credit/ debit card: I've tried adding my card payment details to my xbox but everytime I click save. It returns me to the "set up" a payment page again. Why isn't my card being added to my account? It's on my...
  10. Can I buy a game with multiple credit/debit cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy a game with multiple credit/debit cards: I want to buy a game that costs $19.99, I have 2 debit cards, one has $18.00 and the other one $4.00, can I split the payment between the 2 cards? 06beedb4-59d9-40c3-b7b7-82ce4be0b433