Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?

Discus and support Which games are good to play with your significant other and why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any sonic the hedgehog Any Halo in all the retro throwback games 8edf40fd-c01d-4320-9a60-a89feb3c7733 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXCAPTAINxX19, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?

Any sonic the hedgehog Any Halo in all the retro throwback games

:)

xXCAPTAINxX19, Feb 24, 2020
  2. ZacharyTallmadge Win User

Which games are good to play with your significant other or close friend & why?

Castle Crashers. Gameplay is great, good replayability. Style is colorful and fun. My daughter and I play this couch coop and have a blast all the time.
  3. mistercreeper26 Win User

Pandemic the game its good because it is a local multiplayer game and you can have a lot of fun working together to save the world
  4. DreadGodz Win User

My significant other doesnt really game, but when she do she LOVES to play any fighting game. With my friends we play 2k20, GTA V, COD and Mortal Kombat
  5. Funnywizard9756 Win User

Gears of war and borderlands 3 are good co-op titles
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

tekken 7 is really fun, long load times though which annoyed me but if you have patience its ok, i guess local play you wouldn't need to wait so it can be enjoyed that much more. thanks for sharing.

LiThIuMxFaLcOn of course it is but this is in your opinion, your choice not someone elses. the gaming community is vast so its likely that
    someone would like to try the game you recommend.
Thema:

Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?

1. Which games are good to play with your significant other and why? - Similar Threads - games are play

2. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  3. Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app: I can watch Netflix Hulu CW and other apps containing streaming. When I play call of duty NBA 2K gears of war or Apex legends my entire Xbox cuts off I’ve Dismembered my Xbox and dust did it and...
  4. i cant play my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play my game: i preorderd my cod mw before it came out and i was playing full game finished story mode everything then recently i have not been able to play it says i havent purchased it and i defienately did...
  5. Game won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't play: Is there anyway to get dragonball z sagas for xbox to play on my xbox 360 9e81b029-e5f9-4e25-83af-0a852a2a55d4
  6. When playing a game on Steam, I appear online on Xbox to other people. How does that occur...

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing a game on Steam, I appear online on Xbox to other people. How does that occur...: I think it might be something like the Xbox Game Bar that makes me appear online on Xbox, but I couldn’t find any information on that anywhere. I don’t want to appear online on Xbox Live because...
  7. Cant play games on new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games on new account: I made a new account on my xbox because, my other account was hacked and iremoved the old account from my xbox, now it wont allow me to play the games i bought on the account now the only account...
  8. Grey Box when trying to play two new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grey Box when trying to play two new games: Hello, I have downloaded the following games: Doodle God Evolution Old Man's Journey I am unable to play these titles as they get stuck at a screen with a grey box that does not load any...
  9. Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.: Windows updated this morning and I can't play my Microsoft games. I have Microsoft MahJongg, Solataire, and Jigsaw. If I click on the icon pinned to my taskbar, it disappears. If I go into the...
  10. Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?: Not sure I made a bad choice coming back to Microsoft for my gaming experience. c8491f4a-160e-44b9-ac7f-8f61034547df