Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?

Discus and support Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i prefer wireless and that is only because i like the freedom to move around in my room e5b6adff-6da5-4bc3-b250-2d9bf9e88d2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ODST343, Feb 17, 2020.

1. ODST343
    ODST343 Guest

i prefer wireless and that is only because i like the freedom to move around in my room

:)

ODST343, Feb 17, 2020
  2. TheAwesomeMyles Win User

They both have different aspects which make either one better. For example Wired means you don't have to worry about batteries or signal disconnects but the cable might become a hinderance. A wireless is good for the freedom you gain and the distance you
    can be from the console but you rely on batteries
  3. TxHxE DarkAngel Win User

It's all about your preference. Wired has slightly faster response time to button pressing but then you have to deal with the cord. Wireless is better in my eyes until I run out of battery and for get to charge my spare lol
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

I like both, honestly. Wireless is great for convenience, but wired is way better for connection. And saves on batteries. I usually switch between the two.
  5. supermm Win User

I allways thought that they are the same...
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Wireless. From Xbox 360 first wireless controller i used, never buy something wired :) :) even headset !
Thema:

1. Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers? - Similar Threads - better Wired Wireless

2. PC gaming is better with Xbox on powerful laptops and desktops.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC gaming is better with Xbox on powerful laptops and desktops.: Can you explain this to me. What makes playing xbox on pc better than playing on xbox. Do you get better FPS? Better ping? 8a03dc48-7a02-49ec-b2d3-ad2ceb706455
  3. Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?: I keep getting Network issues when streaming over normal WiFi. Also, it seems when playing GTA I can’t shoot whenever I press the Right Trigger. Any advice. Btw: I’m over a wireless connection,...
  4. Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...: So I've been playing FInal Fantasy XV on PC through the Xbox Beta App and been having some performance issues. Game usually stays at 60 FPS for the first few minutes after I launch the game, but...
  5. What is better: First person or third person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is better: First person or third person: I also agree with this. I do switch it up when it comes to racing games. Depends on how I'm feeling and if I'm using my steering wheel set up or not. 1ef3d410-5539-434a-972b-b30c69916468
  6. Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?: Ipn number from ny does it help if i change suffer serious lag in games 8833e384-1ff6-4341-9916-0c2bda98d3b9
  7. Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?: I just really want the new Xbox to have slick performance, along with its suitable design of course. The name should define the console and how unique it is! f652c8f3-a680-4fc2-b85d-d4a453100a0b
  8. Does a new Xbox one S or the new Xbox one X Stream better?

in XboX Insiders
    Does a new Xbox one S or the new Xbox one X Stream better?: I have the original black xbox that first came out, and i been thinking of upgrading to a new one? but my question is that if i would to get a new one would the console streaming work better?...
  9. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  10. Better FOR PLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better FOR PLAYER: Hello I want to ask it wasn't better to give Fortnite online for free than have Playstation it would be much better for gamers 7e43017b-5c36-4cb3-818d-354e32c333c3