Which language to use for bug reports?

Discus and support Which language to use for bug reports? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try to do a lot of bug reporting and though I usually write my reports in english (with my Xbox set to german), but I also specifically like to look... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WienerWuerstl, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Which language to use for bug reports?

I try to do a lot of bug reporting and though I usually write my reports in english (with my Xbox set to german), but I also specifically like to look out for localization errors, cut off text on localized text, etc. which I tend to write in german as it regards the german localization.

Question is: Do bug reports written and sent from an Xbox set to german go to someone who speaks german, then, if at all useful, translates it and sends it on to the (english speaking?) team working on that? Are non-english bug reports that aren't on localization even taken into account as much? Is it more useful for reports to just be written in english generally?

submitted by /u/WienerWuerstl
    [link] [comments]

/u/WienerWuerstl, Jan 16, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Wrong language in a game bought on the marketplace

All games in the Support ed language will have their description in the supported language unless you rely on the webmarketplace which is why you didn't see the supported language as you are referencing something you don't have access to

Using the correct regional marketplace will give you the proper description

When you use the us marketplace you still can only queue the regional content in your region its not a bug
  3. Cpt Nez Win User

Achievements in wrong language

Have you tried switching to any other language in the settings? If the achievement language consistantly stays the same then it may be be a bug. I’d try some other languages before bringing it up to https://support.xbox.com
  4. DanBuehner Win User

Kinect Fun Labs

What Language are you currently using and which language would you like to use?
  5. Rk2p Win User

The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic

It may be due to a VPN or primary language of the country you reside in, if you have a VPN enabled I would try changing the VPN location to somewhere that uses the language you speak, if you don't please report the bug and/or contact the support team.
  6. Smuroh Win User

마인크래프트 한글 채팅 및 키보드 입력 문제[Minecraft Hangul Chat and Keyboard Input Problems]

Hi Young Injo,

Sorry had to do a google translate to see what your issue was, hopefully it translated ok, from what i am seeing the language support for your language is not 100% yet and seems to have a few bugs, what i think you should do is
    post a bug on the minecraft reporting page https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/bugs/, from what i have seen there have been many with the same issue so hopefully this gets patched
    soon.
Thema:

Which language to use for bug reports?

1. Which language to use for bug reports? - Similar Threads - language bug reports

2. I keep getting Xbox Insider language quality feedback questions (but I only play English...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting Xbox Insider language quality feedback questions (but I only play English...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ogunther [link] [comments]
  3. Report bugs i need used english or czech language?

in XboX Insiders
    Report bugs i need used english or czech language?: Helo i want to asking for this:is over 2 months to i received and many people in Czech Republic and Slovák Republic finaly czech and slovak language pack update, before this i always type all...
  4. Halo 2 Anniversary PC (in Halo MCC) - a language mismatch bugs in terminal videos

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 2 Anniversary PC (in Halo MCC) - a language mismatch bugs in terminal videos: Hello, I am playing Halo 2 Anniversary on PC with MS store in Korea. in game Korean localization is fine, but I found when i access terminal in game playing, terminal videos played English...
  5. Apex:Legends language bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex:Legends language bug: Ok so whenever my game installed I went to start it up like usually but i Noticed that instead something like ABUTTON to start,it said someone in german and I thought "Hm, thats weird" then when I...
  6. BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR: Hi, I am currently facing the exact opposite of Wishcatcher's problem: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. I live in the Dutch part of Belgium, and no matter what I try, the Tom Raider...
  7. BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR: Hi, I don't know if i'm the only one but : I download Tomb Raider last Sunday, in description i saw => French and German languages I played that game and no one of these languages are Inside......
  8. System Language Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Language Bug: Hi there I'm from Switzerland (from the german part) but i prefer my Xbox and games to be in english. So i set my system language to english and location to Switzerland. Now while most of my...
  9. System Language Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Language Bug: Hi there I'm from Switzerland (from the german part) but i prefer my Xbox and games to be in english. So i set my system language to english and location to Switzerland. Now while most of my...
  10. Xbox One Language/Region Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Language/Region Bug: Hi, Im Portuguese playing in Portugal. I hate games translated to Portuguese (for example, playing star wars listening to the chars talking in brasilian is horrible and brain damaging) so I keep...