Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

Discus and support Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!! 8b78541e-1d3d-4659-babf-d8b87eecda00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arthur ARoberts, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!!

:)

Arthur ARoberts, Oct 27, 2019
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD Modern Combat releases?

Thats the development team and that was an epic daisaster on PC mainly... It wasnt bad as some peopple thought but the servers are ugg
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD Modern Combat releases?

Day one updates are common on all for platforms these days. The only way to avoid them is to purchase the digital download version.

These updates are via the developer, nothing to do with Microsoft.
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Day one updates are pretty common for online titles. It allows the devs to patch and code the game until the release date as opposed to when discs get pressed. Read a book while the patch applies.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Most games have a day 1 patch.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe an update was needed to better run the game? It all will settle in a few days.
Thema:

Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

1. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD... - Similar Threads - moron Microsoft thought

2. Xbox And Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox And Microsoft: Great to see such positive feedback �� 05937090-27c4-464e-97c4-be0338e58548
  3. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  4. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  5. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  6. Online ppl are morons!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online ppl are morons!!!: Just debated to some loser that there are no more "Microsoft points", the the XBox Live Rewards really isn't free. It requires GOLD (not free!!), then it requires either a Arcade or a 360 Game...
  7. xbox one party chat. not happening with Microsoft being morons and not paying attention.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one party chat. not happening with Microsoft being morons and not paying attention.: Started yesterday but got worse today. Cant start a party, invites won't go through and yet, xbox has no idea xbox 360 isn't the only one being affected when it comes to networks. Wtf is going on?...
  8. MORONIC, REPETITOUS LOOPS, NONSENSICAL, MY HAIR IS TORN OUT PERMANENTLY!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MORONIC, REPETITOUS LOOPS, NONSENSICAL, MY HAIR IS TORN OUT PERMANENTLY!!!!!: I FIND YOU X-BOX ONE, YOUR GAMES NOT TO MENTION MICROSOFT COMPUTERS ANNOYING BEYOND BELIEF!!! THANKS FOR SHORTENING THE YEARS OF MY LIFE?!!! PRAY TELL HOW THE @@##$$%$ DOES ONE SIMPLY ADD ANOTHER...
  9. SO I WAS BANNED BY MORONS AND REPORTED BY DIMWITS MY LAWYER WANTS REVENGE

in XBoX on Consoles
    SO I WAS BANNED BY MORONS AND REPORTED BY DIMWITS MY LAWYER WANTS REVENGE: SO WE NEED TO WORK OUT A DEAL CUZ 1 IM AN ADULT AN I WONT STAND BY WHILE MY GAMES AND MONEY ARE STOLEN BY microsoft GOT IT IL TAKE THIS TO COURT AND SUE FOREVER I WONT GIVE UP I WANT MY ACCOUNT...
  10. Just sort your terrible report system out you morons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just sort your terrible report system out you morons.: All you get is people talking **** and then when you send them a message they just report you cause they know you're dumb and a pathetic company who doesn't care about your platform....