Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

Discus and support Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/riseofshipley, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level

I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to get EXP" but I would like the Preview members Opinion.

I get that its not all about just experience, but at the same time it kind of is. Gives you something to shoot for!

Any Staff members from the Xbox Team want to chime in maybe with some official stats thats be great!

• Alpha Skip-Ahead
    • Alpha
    • Beta
    • Delta
    • Omega
    submitted by /u/riseofshipley
    [link] [comments]

/u/riseofshipley, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

About the recent preview up date i recieved a couple of weks ago

Yes.You are usually accepted when the next wave of updates go out ,probably for the lowest tier.

You will get the preview update then.
  3. apna style Win User

Ghost = Worthless

during mw2 very few people used cold blooded which was really over powered

no red cross hairs or name showing

A I or player controlled kill streaks could not see you

uav could not see you

but in the same tier you had stopping power which practically every one used

when Blops

was released there was no stopping power and practically everyone

started using ghost because it became the best perk in it's tier
  4. Axel GERMANY Win User

Complete Need For Speed Carbon Guide - EA Moderators, Reward Cards and Achievements

Preferred Automobiles and Tuning Specifications

Preferred Tier Automobiles

One of the most asked questions is “What is the best car per Tier, to use?” Although there are no specific car(s) which will guarantee you success, there are a select few which will give you that competitive edge. Here is a list of the cars which I have
    found out, are the best car to use for the different race styles throughout the game.

Tier One Car – Alfa Romero Brera (Exotic)

Tier Two Car – Porsche Cayman S

Tier Three Car (Overall) – Lamborghini Murcielago & Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Tier Three Car (Drift) – Toyota Supra & Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition

Tier Three Car (Professionals Only) –
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Tuned Specifically as Specified Below)

Tier One Car (Online) – Nissan 240SX

Tier Two Car (Online) – Porsche Cayman S

Tier Three Car (Online) – Audi LeMans Quattro

Tier Three Car (Professionals Only) –
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Tunes Specifically as Specified Below)

Specific Tunning for Chevrolet Corvette Z06

The majority racers online in Need For Speed Carbon dominate the roads of Palmont City with either an Audi LeMans Quattro or a Chevrolet Corvette Z06. The Audi LeMans provides the ultimate car, with incredible speed, braking and excellent handling. However,
    the Corvette Z06, if tuned correctly will allow you to reach incredible speeds which the Audi will never reach. The following tuning specifics will allow you to tune your automobile to maximise speed and also gain some extra handling.
    Note:
    I am using all the best Tier Three Performance Parts. These are “Race Performance Packages”

Engine: Slider all the way to the left (Torque)

Transmission: Slider all the way to the right (Top Speed)

Suspension: Slide all the way to the left (Oversteer)

Nitrous: Slider all the way to the left (Velocity)

Tires: Slider all the way to the left (Drift)

Brakes: Slider all the way to the right (Front Bias)

Supercharger: Slider all the way to the right (High RPM)
  5. Tay Dibiase Win User

Why there isn't really MMOs on the Xbox 360?

Burst Axe its not pay to win, its pay to be the best. You can play for free and cap out with Tier 3 level or armor or buy a $10 dlc and get your tier 4 armor which is the best. Simply put for the price of a new game you can have all the dlc's and still be
    just as geared as people who pay for a monthly subscrption. The only difference is that the amount of money you can hold and what would go into your escrow account which you can pay to get out at any time (more revenue MS). If you actually played that game
    you would know that,
  6. MajorPectoralis Win User

why doesn't assassin pro have a proper counter?

The problem as sort of stated by another member is that Assassin has no competition. They needed to make other perks in that tier worth using. Basically, if you're not a quick scoper, your best bet is to use Assassin.

I cringe every time I use it but the truth is, Assassin is the best 2 tier perk by a country mile.
Thema:

Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

1. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP? - Similar Threads - Preview Tier Best

2. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  3. Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?: I am a content creator wanting to make a xcloud impressions video. Is this allowed? submitted by /u/Fear-The-Patman [link] [comments]
  4. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

in XboX Insiders
    Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network: Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now...
  5. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  6. XCloud Preview chances

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Preview chances: Did I hurt my chances of being entered into the preview for entering "Other" LG phone. The V30 Plus wasn't on the list although I'm pretty sure it's still a relevant flagship phone. Just curious...
  7. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  8. Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.

in XboX Insiders
    Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.: So I was selected for the preview but I switched phones today. Anyone have any clue how I would go about getting the game streaming app link for IOS? submitted by /u/Scaggmatic [link] [comments]
  9. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  10. How to move up from tier 4 to tier 3 in the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move up from tier 4 to tier 3 in the preview program: Joined the preview program recently and i was wondering how to move from tier 4 to tier 3 e24ee31c-2ee1-489d-8804-2105d4a127ae