Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

Discus and support Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/unnatixlr8, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard?

submitted by /u/unnatixlr8
    [link] [comments]

/u/unnatixlr8, Nov 1, 2019
  2. DEANOpalooza Win User

Map Creators

Let me throw my hat in the ring. Look for "Night Marooned" It will probably have a version#. As of this posting I'm on v5. Small to medium-ish island map for TDM and Domination.

Thanks!
  3. WastingDouglas Win User

In random time GUIDE button not responding

Hm, i changed to beta ring. Lets see if happens again.

Edit:i play and recorded over 3 hours one game and problem is not show again. I think is about ring choose. This is better. Thanks all On reddedit no answers.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Need help with last Sad Panda Trail Blazing

@Katwoz: I see what you did there :p

@NinJediJoe: Which part is giving you trouble? Flying through the rings or killing all the mascots? To get the correct monetary amount to complete both instances of Sad Panda Skydiving, you
    need to do a bit of both, as just flying through the rings won't get you enough $$$ to pass. Next time I'm online (and if you are) I'll help you out, if you like (same goes for you to
    KatWoz.
  5. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Are Daily Deals Seasonal?

Yup, the Daily Deals were part of the Countdown to 2015 sale, which started up after the
    Twelve Days of Christmas were over. The jig is up. :)

majornelson.com/.../ringing-new-year-deals

There's still the weekly Deals with Gold, which changes every Tuesday... and I'm sure other seasonal sales will spring up throughout the year.
Thema:

Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

1. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard? - Similar Threads - ring let try

2. About alpha ring system update risk

in XboX Insiders
    About alpha ring system update risk: Hi. Does the alpha ring system updates works like the other(Omega, delta & beta) preview system updates??? I mean if you have problems with an alpha ring update can you return to the basic...
  3. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  4. New Update for Delta and Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    New Update for Delta and Omega ring: I’d like to ask when will these rings get an update as there is nothing to test in these rings right now? submitted by /u/FunEngine [link] [comments]
  5. Criteria for alpha/alpha skip ahead rings

in XboX Insiders
    Criteria for alpha/alpha skip ahead rings: I’m curious as to the criteria for joining the alpha ring and the alpha skip ahead ring. I know it’s invite only but I wanna know what they typically look for when inviting people. I’ve been an...
  6. Why aren't I in the Alpha ring yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Why aren't I in the Alpha ring yet?: I've been a part of the program for pretty much three years and I'm only in Beta. I've done many questions and surveys and all that but I've still not received an invite. Why? submitted by...
  7. I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring: I joined the beta ring and went to update my Xbox and I can't update it. Everytime I try it just ends up going back to the 'There was a problem with the update' screen and I skipped it and went...
  8. Leaving Xbox preview will it reset my rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Leaving Xbox preview will it reset my rings?: I have a question if I leave Xbox preview I’m in alpha skip ahead if I leave will it reset my rings? submitted by /u/dude-not-ready [link] [comments]
  9. Question on how to get into alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Question on how to get into alpha ring: So I have a question. I used to be engaged in the insider hub awhile back, around 2 years ago and I’m recently getting back into it. My question is, how do you get into the alpha ring/ alpha skip...
  10. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a