Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

Discus and support Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/unnatixlr8, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard?

submitted by /u/unnatixlr8
    [link] [comments]

/u/unnatixlr8, Nov 1, 2019
  2. DEANOpalooza Win User

Map Creators

Let me throw my hat in the ring. Look for "Night Marooned" It will probably have a version#. As of this posting I'm on v5. Small to medium-ish island map for TDM and Domination.

Thanks!
  3. WastingDouglas Win User

In random time GUIDE button not responding

Hm, i changed to beta ring. Lets see if happens again.

Edit:i play and recorded over 3 hours one game and problem is not show again. I think is about ring choose. This is better. Thanks all On reddedit no answers.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Need help with last Sad Panda Trail Blazing

@Katwoz: I see what you did there :p

@NinJediJoe: Which part is giving you trouble? Flying through the rings or killing all the mascots? To get the correct monetary amount to complete both instances of Sad Panda Skydiving, you
    need to do a bit of both, as just flying through the rings won't get you enough $$$ to pass. Next time I'm online (and if you are) I'll help you out, if you like (same goes for you to
    KatWoz.
  5. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Are Daily Deals Seasonal?

Yup, the Daily Deals were part of the Countdown to 2015 sale, which started up after the
    Twelve Days of Christmas were over. The jig is up. :)

majornelson.com/.../ringing-new-year-deals

There's still the weekly Deals with Gold, which changes every Tuesday... and I'm sure other seasonal sales will spring up throughout the year.
Thema:

Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

1. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard? - Similar Threads - ring let try

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers: Hello! I have a problem with my game from Xbox original. Is The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers compatible with the Xbox 360 console? Can this be fixed? Because an error code appears when...
  5. New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191109-0115)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191109-0115): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?: Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months...
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191106-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191106-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191106-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191106-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a