Which Router has Multiple Console Support?

Discus and support Which Router has Multiple Console Support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What router supports multiple consoles? Been looking at the Hardware Information, but not seeing any multiple console support. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SiLeNt Ph0eNiX, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Which Router has Multiple Console Support?

What router supports multiple consoles? Been looking at the Hardware Information, but not seeing any multiple console support.

Thanks!

:)

SiLeNt Ph0eNiX, Jan 22, 2014
  2. DeusZERO
    DeusZERO Guest
    Xbox One and Xbox 360 NAT issues

So I tried setting up router behind router. I bought a Netgear WNDR3400 which the connectivity gurus have listed as having support for multiple consoles.

Set up the gateway so the router is on DMZ.

Router has it's own DHCP and has both Xboxes connected to it.

After testing both Xboxes connect to Live with no trouble and Open NAT. Would recommend anyone who's having trouble with multiple consoles connecting switch routers to a known good or set up a router behind your gateway or modem/router combo.

DeusZERO, Jan 22, 2014
  3. marv4u
    marv4u Guest
    Multiple console Support

I have 2 XB1 and i cannot have them NAT open, is there any sugestion what gateway/router can support multiple consoles? Or maybe a brand which supports that? Its very hard to find a router with multiple console support...

marv4u, Jan 22, 2014
  4. DeusZERO Win User

Xbox One and Xbox 360 NAT issues

So I tried setting up router behind router. I bought a Netgear WNDR3400 which the connectivity gurus have listed as having support for multiple consoles.

Set up the gateway so the router is on DMZ.

Router has it's own DHCP and has both Xboxes connected to it.

After testing both Xboxes connect to Live with no trouble and Open NAT. Would recommend anyone who's having trouble with multiple consoles connecting switch routers to a known good or set up a router behind your gateway or modem/router combo.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

For the last year or two my xbox has been disconnecting every one to two hours

Hey SW33T,

The firmware on some routers does not support having multiple consoles being connected to the network.

As for the Xbox One, we don't have any details on how they will work with an Xbox 360 on routers that currently do not support multiple consoles, but I would still recommend getting a router that has confirmed multiple console support to be safe.
  6. marv4u Win User

Multiple console Support

I have 2 XB1 and i cannot have them NAT open, is there any sugestion what gateway/router can support multiple consoles? Or maybe a brand which supports that? Its very hard to find a router with multiple console support...
  7. Unkn0wn1 Win User

What is the best router for Xbox Live and multiple systems?

Hello Metroid Meister,

There are numerous routers that can support multiple Xbox's. You should look up some routers on the web that stands out to you. When you find the router(s), visit here, each router (listed on the link), has a section called "Multiple Console Support" and
    it will tell you whether it supports the use of multiple Xbox's.
  8. Cpt Flappy Win User

Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

@penshockey85 if you have multiple consoles its possible your router cannot handle the increased traffic. I would suggest checking this

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    for your device to see if it supports multiple consoles. a lot of the ones supplied by your isp will not support multiple consoles. if this is the case I recommend purchasing a router geared toward gaming as they are meant
    to handle the increased traffic(I know a lot of the netgear and d-link routers support multiple consoles) and then once you have an appropriate router either have your isp replace your current gateway with just a modem or set your gateway to bridge mode to
    turn it into just a modem(this is important as running a gateway and router forces your connection to run through multiple firewalls which almost always causes problems)
Thema:

Which Router has Multiple Console Support?

1. Which Router has Multiple Console Support? - Similar Threads - Router has Multiple

2. Como cambio la configuración del enrutador (How do I change the router settings)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como cambio la configuración del enrutador (How do I change the router settings): Como debo cambiar la configuración del enrutador Translation: How should I change the router settings 69e96313-572d-41e3-9acb-3c31cd735bc0
  3. Motorola SB4200: How to I get my router/modem to recognize a new Mac address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Motorola SB4200: How to I get my router/modem to recognize a new Mac address: Motorola SB4200 (Modem): How to I get my router/modem to recognize a new Mac address hi, normally your router has an admin interface. you just have to get the ip address. open the shell, if you...
  4. I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.: I'm using the correct Wi-Fi password, but I think I can't connect because my MAC number is filtered out. 3ee94ae5-48c3-4160-b626-2afc25c8c8ec
  5. Router issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Router issues: My router completely shut off when somebody joins my party chat. It stay on for a couple of hours and then completely shuts off again. I tried everything from my internet provider to talking to...
  6. Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router: Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router No problem, very happy my hotel life has helped LOL! 93bc92ac-9629-4342-afa1-e0ca40bea443
  7. Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live: My son's xbox one won't recognise our wireless router's password so we can't access xbox live. It works fine via the wire. The firmware on the router is also up to date. I've tried everything on...
  8. XBox One wifi does not connect when wifi router has MAC filter enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One wifi does not connect when wifi router has MAC filter enabled: I just received my XBox one for Christmas and after setting everything up I started the download process only to have issues connecting to my home wireless network. The downloads failed and the...
  9. Problem with router password that has special characters. Xbox 360 (slim, 250gb, internal ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with router password that has special characters. Xbox 360 (slim, 250gb, internal ...: Hey guys, my son is having a problem connecting to my WiFi router because (he says) that the xbox 360 will NOT recognize special charactersin a password. This seems to me to be a strange mistake...
  10. Has anybody figured out a resolution to be able to use the SBG6782-AC modem/router ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody figured out a resolution to be able to use the SBG6782-AC modem/router ?: cannot stay connected to online games when using this modem. have tried pretty much every troubleshooting trick in the book today. any suggestions? f8af4236-349e-4cc7-9be0-181c3e4838e1