Which XBOX controller to buy?

Discus and support Which XBOX controller to buy? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello :) For the last few days I've been thinking about buying a XBOX controller again (yes, "again") because the second XBOX 360 controller I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by _LeoZ_, Jan 14, 2021.

1. _LeoZ_
    _LeoZ_ Guest

Hello Which XBOX controller to buy? :)

For the last few days I've been thinking about buying a XBOX controller again (yes, "again") because the second XBOX 360 controller I bought doesn't work anymore.

Indeed, I should have realized the first time that XBOX 360 controllers are rotten! I shouldn't have bought the same one! Because the cable on this one is rotten! After a few years (I didn't use it much), it started to short circuit every time I moved
    the cable a little bit! (after that it stopped working because someone in my family hit it on his desk after raging (it's not me, I assure you, I would never have done it after buying a second controller xD)), but that's not the problem anymore, I was still
    fed up with untimely disconnections!

That's why I want to find out about a good XBOX controller, but not 360 anymore x). I want to go on the last generations (XBOX One, maybe Series) (I don't want to buy a controller above 60€, and yes I'm French xD).

Since my main problem with XBOX 360 controllers was the rotten cable, I thought about buying a wired controller BUT I saw a lot of bad points on wireless controllers (in relation to batteries and cable that don't hold in time) and then I very often thought,
    who says wireless controller, say a little bit of latency...

But now, you know everything, and that's why I'm coming to you!
    Help me find a good XBOX controller !
    Wired or not wired ? (I'd rather buy wired, but if the cable is still of poor quality like the one of the XBOX 360, it's not worth it!)

Thank you for your future answers!
    Have a nice day, evening
    Sincerely,

:)

_LeoZ_, Jan 14, 2021
  2. _LeoZ_ Win User

Okay thanks you for your informations ! :)
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Yes, Xbox One controllers use a USB-C cable, so it should be easy to find one.
  4. _LeoZ_ Win User

Okay thanks you very much for your help and your informations y'all ! :D

I would take it into account a lot!

Good bye ! :)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

All Xbox One controllers are both wired ans wirelessany standard Micro usb or for series type C will do.
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

I don't think Microsoft sells them anymore, however, you can still find offers on eBay and third party variants on Amazon. If you'd prefer to go the Amazon route, you can find two controllers by VOYEE, those being

Wireless
    &
    Wired
    . If you'd prefer to go something Microsoft manufactured, you can always via eBay or try a local GameStop if they have them there.
Thema:

1. Which XBOX controller to buy? - Similar Threads - controller buy

2. Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...: Please explain how, with a straight face, microsoft/xbox can charge $65ea on avg for wireless controller, KNOWING the thumbsticks will malfunction if function at all between 3-4mo, and they...
  3. DO NOT BUY THE Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    DO NOT BUY THE Xbox Elite controller: So I want to start this off by saying that I've been a huge Xbox fan my entire life but this is unacceptable. Basically, I bought an elite controller a while ago but it hasn't held up at all over...
  4. New XBox live gold, buy 20 décembrer 2020, controller ligth is flashing,

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBox live gold, buy 20 décembrer 2020, controller ligth is flashing,: New XBox live gold, buy 20 décembrer 2020, controller ligth is flashing, cannot play. What the solution d21394f4-6267-4902-95b3-c93acf03c33c
  5. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy: I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December...
  6. Faulty Elite Controller - DO NOT BUY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Elite Controller - DO NOT BUY: I'm extremely upset with the poor quality of the elite controller. I have left stick drift, peeling back pads, and a broken bumper. How can you charge $200+ for a controller and have such a short...
  7. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  8. Do I have to buy an adapter to use a microphone headset with and xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to buy an adapter to use a microphone headset with and xbox one controller?: I want to be able to talk through an headset microphone to record voice while playing xbox one s game. Do I need to purchase an adapter for my controller to be able to speak through my microphone...
  9. There is no purchase button on the Xbox controller I want to buy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    There is no purchase button on the Xbox controller I want to buy: I am wanting to purchase the Xbox wireless Armed Forces II Special Edition but whenever I go onto the store and try to purchase it, it just gives me the price. Could it be sold out? Any help would...
  10. Where can I buy a replacement for paddles and joystick for my Xbox one elite controller?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I buy a replacement for paddles and joystick for my Xbox one elite controller?: Where can I buy a replacement for paddles and joystick for my Xbox one elite controller? 0c5502a3-2e38-47ad-97fc-693a6e59d123