Which Xbox to get in singapore?

Discus and support Which Xbox to get in singapore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am confuse about Xbox , Xbox one, Xbox one S , Xbox One X , Xbox 360 and maybe more?? Price different alot. Haven really get into this Game machine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by riceflo, Aug 26, 2019.

1. riceflo
    riceflo Guest

I am confuse about Xbox , Xbox one, Xbox one S , Xbox One X , Xbox 360 and maybe more?? Price different alot.

Haven really get into this Game machine since i last had is a PSP One. LOL. Even PSP have grown to 4..

I am interested in getting dancing game . I saw online people holding on a controller, and without controller while dancing ..Does that mean we can choose to handheld or without.?

I love playing soccer/soccer manager game too.

Any recommend on which Xbox i should get? Or maybe i shouldnt ?

:)

riceflo, Aug 26, 2019
  2. PrintCrowd Win User

This is a great response could not jave said it better
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

I would go with Xbox one x and 4k tv. X is gonna stay supported for a long time, even after the release of the new console, Scarlett, next holidays. It is the most powerful console now. Wait for Black Friday sales if you have time and game like never before.

And off course, welcome to the community.
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

There's definitely a fair few types of Xbox consoles around you are right. The Xbox 360 and Xbox One are now considered 'old', though you can still play games on it.

If you are not in a rush, I would recommend waiting to see what Xbox brings in their next console, which will be out next year. However, if you're wanting something now, I would go for the Xbox One X. It's slim, has great performance, plays games in 4K,
    with fast loading times too. You can play all the new games as well as backward compatible games, meaning you have a decent amount of choice. However, Xbox no longer supports the Kinect, which means that dancing, workout type games may not work well from what
    I understand.

If you're after something cheaper, you could go for the Xbox One S (which is what most families go for these days for their kids as there are often bundle deals). The other option is the Xbox All Digital, which doesn't have a disc drive. This means you can
    only play games in your digital library and games on Xbox Game Pass. It's a pretty convenient console tbh.
  5. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Hi riceflo,

First of all, welcome to the family if you do decide to purchase one of the machines! My personal preference is the Xbox One X if you can afford it. The increase in power makes it worthwhile to me.

As my fellow ambassador above has explained, you may struggle to find the Kinect now as it has been discontinued but that doesn't mean you might not be able to find one pre-owned and get started from there.

I'd recommend one of the newer FIFA games if you like Soccer/Football. Most previous editions are relatively cheap to buy once a new edition comes out so you should be able to join in without spending too much money!

Cheers!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Dancing games require a kinect to and be hands free they are no longer manufactured, so hard to come by. As for console the Xbox 360 and original Xbox One also are no longer manufactured. The only available current consoles are Xbox One S (and all digital
    version) and Xbox One X.

Singapore is listed as an Xbox Live supprted region, so you can choose whichever Xbox you wish and subscribe to Xbox Live Gold to play online multiplayer games and get games with gold monthly (free to download) plus other benefits https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/countries
Thema:

1. Which Xbox to get in singapore? - Similar Threads - singapore

2. ESO on xbox one Singapore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO on xbox one Singapore: Anybody tried playing Elder Scrolls Online on xbox one? 01a71061-ca0d-40c5-9c88-80bc7f3faccc
  3. Games not on "Singapore" xbox live Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not on "Singapore" xbox live Marketplace: So recently Darksiders 3 came out and i'm a huge fan of this franchise, but I am unable to purchase it. It shows up on the marketplace but says unavailable to purchase on the Singapore...
  4. Controller repair - Wrong address of Singapore repair center.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair - Wrong address of Singapore repair center.: Repair Order: # 1427019725 Sending address : Aperia (Annex) 12 Kailang AVE #03-23 S339511 Singapore According to Chat support guide, Lastweek, I sent my faulty controller to above address....
  5. Can terraria pls be available in singapore or asia,im pretty sure alot of people are dying to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can terraria pls be available in singapore or asia,im pretty sure alot of people are dying to ...: pls make it available here 1fa5a6e3-3ffb-4e52-a1fb-123b6c45a326
  6. When is Hitman made available in Singapore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is Hitman made available in Singapore?: All the episodes are already out. Still not able to purchase this game. HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season 936ccd6c-5460-41de-a1e4-84798f3da576
  7. Language to downloaded games when region is set to Singapore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language to downloaded games when region is set to Singapore: May I understand why is it that more and more games downloaded to my xbox when the region setting is set to Singapore is Chinese? English is the main language used in Singapore. Chinese is the...
  8. From Singapore: GOW 1,2,3,Judgement codes do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    From Singapore: GOW 1,2,3,Judgement codes do not work: Also with alot of other gamers, got the redeem codes for GOW 1,2,3 and Judgement but it does not work, keeps prompting error that it "cannot be downloaded now keep trying later. An error has been...
  9. Xbox One PSU Singapore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One PSU Singapore: Hi. I would like to know where can I find a XBOX One PSU (Power Supply Unit) to use in Singapore (220V-50Hz). Bought my Xbox One in the USA and its PSU is 110V only. I'm looking for the original...
  10. Can't migrate my account from Singapore to US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't migrate my account from Singapore to US: I've tried to migrate my account region from Singapore to US for some time and it always fail with the following message showing up: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check...