While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

Discus and support While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ICΣMΔΠ, Mar 4, 2021.

1. ICΣMΔΠ
    ICΣMΔΠ Guest

While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5 Controller doesn't have this problem. Are you guys working on a fix update? Is there a fix? Will it get fixed?

:)

ICΣMΔΠ, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
  4. Mick1620 Win User

Elite Controller 2 Disconnecting

Ive been having the same issues with the new controllers that use Bluetooth to connect. I notice more issues when im running/connecting multiple bluetooth devices. But overall the disconnecting happens at random times. Ive just got into the habit of plunging
    the controller in whenever i play online multiplayer games. This has happened with the series 1 and 2 elites and the newer generic controllers.
  5. DEREZZINATOR Win User

When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?

But my question is:

When will Quality Control improve for Elite Series 2 Controller?
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Dimmering the Xbox Button

I have only seen this feature on the Elite (series 1) controller and while small, it makes a nice difference and is a worthy option. Not sure if the elite series 2 has it as well but I would like to see it come to all controller versions.
Thema:

1. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected... - Similar Threads - While playing COD

2. XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War: I see a lot of people having the same issues as I am, but what I do not see is any fixes or solutions. I too cannot play Cold War for any longer than a match or two and then it freezes, and kicks...
  3. Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War: I can’t do this anymore man. My Xbox series X has shutdown and crashed about 30 times since I’ve gotten it on November 13th. My series X shutdown twice today alone. The most it’s ever done was 4...
  4. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  5. Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.: Not sure if this is a preview insider problem or a cod problem but whenever i play cod my xbox randomly shuts off. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. Hacked while playing xbox live COD ghosts team death match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked while playing xbox live COD ghosts team death match: While playing COD Ghosts on XBox live, my teammate was trash talking the other team and a player with the gamertag[Mod Removed] said " You are all being demoted". After the game ended I went from...
  7. Graphics issue while playing COD Black Ops 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics issue while playing COD Black Ops 3: Hey everyone! I've had my 360 for 7 years now and within the last month it has developed this horrible little quirk. Only when the round is going, the graphics sort of disappear and go black....
  8. Console hacked while playing COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console hacked while playing COD: while recently playing COD free for all, someone in the lobby was able to access my gamer info. This is not the first time this has happened. Unlocked almost all achievement awards, including game...
  9. Recovery online profile while I'm playing COD AW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovery online profile while I'm playing COD AW: It happens one game and two not... While I'm playing COD AW it disconnets from Xbox live, from chat, and obviously the match I'm playing on crashes... What can I do? It isn't a connection problem...
  10. Pretty sure i got hacked, while playing a match on COD Black Ops2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pretty sure i got hacked, while playing a match on COD Black Ops2: So i join into a Team Death Match game on Cove. My game stops and it reloads the map, the picture of the map Cove was showing, but it said Carrier. It loaded me into a Team Death Match on Carrier....