white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

Discus and support white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when playing battle royale on my xbox 1 x i start to get white flashing light during play it can last for 2 to 3 seconds sometimes .i have been intouch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steve A 007, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Steve A 007
    Steve A 007 Guest

when playing battle royale on my xbox 1 x i start to get white flashing light during play it can last for 2 to 3 seconds sometimes .i have been intouch with epic but they seem to think it is related to my xbox 1x, as i do not have a problem with my xbox
    1 s or my pc running fortnite.

i do however get colour flicker on the pc when direct x 12 is enabled. i do have a video but do not not know how to upload on this forum

:)

Steve A 007, Jun 6, 2020
  2. DroppedList2850 Win User

It's the same for me but it's because my xbox is 4 years old
  3. RoyNewMexico Win User

My xbox does the same it's safe
  4. Kelemvor79 Win User

Multiplayer Xbox/ps4/Pc - how to make this possible

5. Spazpol Win User

xbox live and epicgame

Have you read this thread.. assuming you are playing Fortnite...

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battle-royale/royale-with-cheese/105950-xbox-account-already-linked
  6. SubDethstroke77 Win User

game wont install

I tried to update my fortnite battle royale and it says that is on 100% of completion but my xbox says that for about 1 hour. Somebody help me.
Thema:

1. white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x. - Similar Threads - white flashing screen

2. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - White Flash / Black Screen: Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the...
  3. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker: Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game,...
  4. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  5. Problem with flashing white light on the Xbox button on the front of my console where you...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing white light on the Xbox button on the front of my console where you...: I have just started to notice a flashing white light flashing on the front of my console where the Xbox button is to turn on and off my console. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this...
  6. Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...: Hey I was wondering if anyone has seen this. Im having issues when playing where text and images like game maps, or anything around the edge of thet screen try to render outside of the safe...
  7. Flashing white dots on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing white dots on Xbox one.: Hi, i am having issues with flashing white dots in my games. My original Xbox i returned due to artifacting and i noticed this issue as well. My new one is also doing thos however and wonder if i...
  8. Flashing white dots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing white dots: Hi, i am having issues with flashing white dots in my games. My original Xbox i returned due to artifacting and i noticed this issue as well. My new one is also doing thos however and wonder if i...
  9. Screen flashing white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flashing white: so today , saturday july 22 , 2017 i bought portal knights, started playing and every thing was fine, but when i got to the first world after the tutorial, and started mineing the screen started...
  10. Power Brick - flashes from orange to white to orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Brick - flashes from orange to white to orange: Just rec'd our new XBOX ONE. We can't get it to turn on. The power brick flashes from orange to white to orange...and stays orange. Ugh...frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Thx...