“White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could...

Discus and support “White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This guy's name on Xbox is “white laptop”. I was messing around in Rec room with my buddy of mine and out of nowhere this one guy walked up to us and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YouzzTrippin, Apr 7, 2021.

1. YouzzTrippin
    YouzzTrippin Guest

“White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could...

This guy's name on Xbox is “white laptop”. I was messing around in Rec room with my buddy of mine and out of nowhere this one guy walked up to us and started talking sh*t for absolutely no reason so we started arguing back-and-forth I couldn't hear him that well because other people were talking so I invited him to a party with my friend of course he joined and within a sec 4 people joined which I'm guessing is his buddies, it wasn't that bad at first but he started calling us the n-word with the hard r and calling us black n-word Rs and gangsters which I'm not offended by... att all which isn't the problem I am here for, I'm here for the reason why he treated me and my friend and the way he took over my party without being the party host and threatening to hack me and stealing my IP address. I reported him twice but I wanna make sure he’s done for. I want people to enjoy Xbox without being scared that they might be tracked and hacked like myself. I can’t access my Gmail account for some reason for the past 5 years so I haven’t bothered trying to fix it because it probably won't work I would like a 2 step Verification to my Xbox account. Ik this isn't a part of my concerns but is there any way to remove my old Gmail connected to my Xbox account and change it to a working Gmail that I can use?. Thank you! have a good day

:)

YouzzTrippin, Apr 7, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

“White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could get into my account

Since you have reported him, the enforcement team will investigate the report, and action against that person will be taken if found what you reported was true.
  3. Hoveralot Win User

Downloaded game from XBOX bazar is always damaged after download

Ok, now I think to know what happened to me and I pretty sure I messed up all here and will loose this games.

When I redeemed the codes I did it from my portable computer and I just found, thanks to my new Windows Phone, the region on my Laptop was in Spain!! I don`t remember why I did change this but I`m pretty sure that as I did the redeem code from this laptop
    the games are in PAL and not NTSC.

Does someone know if there is a way to fix this?
  4. RolandoZavala Win User

How do you keep your eyes from getting red?

I only play 3-4 hours max. But I do spend alot of time on my laptop . I'm starting to think it's probably my damn computer messing up my eyes.
  5. RemittingFire58 Win User

For Microsoft Loyalty Means Nothing

He's a m$ shill and a troll, he probably got banned off neogaf in their sweep and decided to go elsewhere, the fact he has to defend policy to xbox's own forum seems to imply the message is getting through and their getting scared.
  6. Chriall Win User

can't buy the xbox live gold

i cant buy either it said i need to use a computer with my network but my laptop is the only computer i have used for it besides the xbox? help plz
Thema:

1. “White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could... - Similar Threads - “White laptop” using

2. sisu.xboxlive.com does not work. The login page is black white or black black

in XBoX Accessibility
    sisu.xboxlive.com does not work. The login page is black white or black black: Hi This issue has been happening to our users for over a year. You would think Microsoft would fix their login screen. sisu.xboxlive.com sisu.xboxlive.com does not work. The login page is...
  3. Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white: I got up this morning turned my xbox on and my xbox does not display any colors just black and white. I have tried to call xbox support but they won't call my phone back. Looked up as much as I...
  4. White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X: So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED screen when games are loading or the screen is...
  5. Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox: I have an xbox one x. When I turned it on a few minutes ago a white pixelated screen came up. I can still hear everything fine and move through the menus with my controller but I cant see anything...
  6. White, Pinpoint Flashing Issue with XBox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    White, Pinpoint Flashing Issue with XBox Series S: Hi all, I've scoured the internet looking for info on this issue but haven't found anyone else who has encountered it. Yesterday I bought an XBox Series S, and when I play Borderlands 3 on the...
  7. Xbox elite white controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite white controller: I purchased my elite controller almost 3 years ago, and it has been one of the better purchases i have made in terms of improving my gaming. With that being said the controller finally has turned...
  8. A white screen I try to login microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A white screen I try to login microsoft store: Lately everything related to Microsoft Store it does not let me log in, in xbox it sends me to no page after I click login and in Microsoft Store it gives me a white page, so please reply me soon...
  9. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    White screen on game menu xbox game pass app: I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i...
  10. Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue: Here is my video of my problem: https://youtu.be/kLL9NIssjNQ Hi. ‍♂️ I’m using the original 2.1 HDMI cable from the Xbox Series X with a BenQ rl2455hm Monitor (6-7 years old, 1080p & 60 Hz no...