White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve followed all of the instructions for Xbox Cloud Gaming and I still get this white screen error on Xbox Cloud Gaming thru Xbox.com My iPhone’s one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AlecHeesacker2, Aug 12, 2021.

1. White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

I’ve followed all of the instructions for Xbox Cloud Gaming and I still get this white screen error on Xbox Cloud Gaming thru Xbox.com

My iPhone’s one of the Compatible Devices.

My Bluetooth Xbox Controller is Paired Up.

My iPhone has got a Safari Browser.

My WiFi Speed is 13.68Mbps.

I don’t know why this is happening, but I want to play Xbox games on my iPhone.

:)

AlecHeesacker2, Aug 12, 2021
  2. AlecHeesacker2 Win User

It’s the Internet Speed that’s the issue, cause I am now experiencing performance lags.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

New Xbox One User Interface

X1 not very theme friendly? Please... On the 360, the entire bottom-half of the screen was cut off by a white-grey cloud.
  4. TwistingWarrior Win User

When I insert disc 2 I get this error message...

I was trying to play the same game and got error messages :/ disc is unreadable and its perfectly clean then a black screen with white text all the way down with "ERROR:" in white and some random red text :/ kidna worrisome.
  5. Burn3r0fR1c3 Win User

Dashboard won't load

Sorry - more details:

There's no error messages - the system just hangs on the 'wait' screen.

It's a white original Xbox 360 with the external HDD.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Error - the dreaded white screen

Hey there dsmith!

Sorry for all the issues with
    signing in. There is currently a Service Alertout
    right now for Core services. There seems to be a workaround for now by removing and adding profile. There is a way can be notified when any updates to the Alert happens.
    0x8a4001a error code is usually what most will see along with a white background. Other ones are there was a problem please try again later. If you decide to remove profile and
    not sure how to do so here is a link for it also for power cycling console.

Hope this answers a lot of your questions.
Thema:

1. White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - White Screen Error

2. Xbox app on Windows 10 white screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 10 white screen: The Xbox app on Windows 10 is no longer working for me. I get a blank white screen after the black splash screen with the pulsating Xbox logo. I already tried both repair and reset for the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen): I got the invite over the weekend but haven’t actually been able to try it on my iPhone as whenever I click on a game the screen goes white and then it puts me back at the game launch page. I...
  4. Screen flashing white after pressing play. (Elite V2 with iPad Pro 2016).

in XboX Insiders
    Screen flashing white after pressing play. (Elite V2 with iPad Pro 2016).: I logged in to Safari, created the ''desktop shortcut'' as it requests. Once I launch that, I can navigate with the controller, I can go to a game and press play, but as soon as I do that it just...
  5. White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X: So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED screen when games are loading or the screen is...
  6. Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox: I have an xbox one x. When I turned it on a few minutes ago a white pixelated screen came up. I can still hear everything fine and move through the menus with my controller but I cant see anything...
  7. A white screen I try to login microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A white screen I try to login microsoft store: Lately everything related to Microsoft Store it does not let me log in, in xbox it sends me to no page after I click login and in Microsoft Store it gives me a white page, so please reply me soon...
  8. Skip Ahead ring - White screen - Error E101 00000504 8B050041

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead ring - White screen - Error E101 00000504 8B050041: Hi All! One of my Xbox X returned a White Screen yesterday. That was an Xbox on the Alpha Skip ahead program. Tried rebooting, hard reset and disconnecting from power with no luck, same white...
  9. Xbox Error - the dreaded white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error - the dreaded white screen: Error Code 0x80a4001a --- I think that says it all. Don't know why it would be advantageous to have everyone post this problem separately. Really don't want to lose data by removing my profile...
  10. HOW TO FIX IF YOU SEE A BLACK SCREEN WITH WHITE TEXT ON XBOX ONE ERROR CODE STARTS WITH E303 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO FIX IF YOU SEE A BLACK SCREEN WITH WHITE TEXT ON XBOX ONE ERROR CODE STARTS WITH E303 ...: to resolve this issue visit: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool follow the steps that fits well with your situation...