White screen hangs on Minecraft login

Discus and support White screen hangs on Minecraft login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Constantly unable to log in to my Xbox live account for Minecraft, it just goes to a white screen or displays login briefly and then crashes to white... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Finlo the Fair Hero, Aug 18, 2019.

1. White screen hangs on Minecraft login

Constantly unable to log in to my Xbox live account for Minecraft, it just goes to a white screen or displays login briefly and then crashes to white page.

have:

uninstalled

updated

turned off background stuff

cleared cashe

nothing works

:)

Finlo the Fair Hero, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Finlo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend make sure your graphics card is completely up to date. Also we recommend to post on the
    Minecraft forums as there are many issues covered there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Blue Boy Fred Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

Thanks. I tried that, but the same thing happens with the Xbox App. When I press 'login' it just goes to a white screen and hangs there, with no option to insert my details.
  4. Burn3r0fR1c3 Win User

Dashboard won't load

Sorry - more details:

There's no error messages - the system just hangs on the 'wait' screen.

It's a white original Xbox 360 with the external HDD.
  5. Alejandro D2 Win User

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.

Just an update my Minecraft is not showing the mojang screen anymore just straight white.
  6. Metalheaddddddd Win User

Video Issues

I tried it on our other tv and it happens there too, and now I'm getting white lines flashing across the login screen and home menu.
Thema:

1. White screen hangs on Minecraft login - Similar Threads - White screen hangs

2. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  3. Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad): Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen. i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the...
  4. Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360: So awhile ago, I decided to hook up my 360 to play. But when I turned it on, I got the red ring of death. And I finally realized I plugged it in wrong. (I put the large metal piece into the...
  5. White sign in screen when using mobile broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    White sign in screen when using mobile broadband: Hi Guys. First time poster here so be gentle please. Ok both my sons have xbox ones & one likes to play online with his friends but our broadband here cannot handle it when we have more than one...
  6. Too Human launched white screen

in XboX Insiders
    Too Human launched white screen: So i grabbed the game free and downloaded it, but it just hang after the 360 animation with a white screen. Hard reset and reinstall did not work. I am on alpha skip-ahead, while i heard friends...
  7. Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load: I bought a new BFV edition Xbox One x but over the past two or so months it's being experiencing a few issues, I upgraded to a ASUS VP28UQG 4K monitor and plugged the xbox into it, no issue for...
  8. Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...: Hey I was wondering if anyone has seen this. Im having issues when playing where text and images like game maps, or anything around the edge of thet screen try to render outside of the safe...
  9. White Line at the Bottom of my TV screen when playing Xbox one X and Netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Line at the Bottom of my TV screen when playing Xbox one X and Netflix.: I recently received a new 55 inch RCA 4K TV, Model# RNSMU5536-B. After hooking my Xbox One X up, the TV part worked great. No problems at all!! Then when I attempted to play Assassins Creed...
  10. 0x80a4001a - white screen when I try to log in on my xbox account/gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a4001a - white screen when I try to log in on my xbox account/gamertag: My screen turns white when I try to log in on my Xbox account/gamertag and says ''try again later''. I had this problem yesterday aswell, I turned off my console then and it worked. Same thing...