White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

Discus and support White screen on game menu xbox game pass app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bisks, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Bisks
    Bisks Guest

I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games.

When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i enter the game page i get a white screen and no further response from the app until i restart it.

If im logged out i can access the game page without any problems.

Games i have already played on PC and are on the main page with the play button I can start them without any problem.

Already tried clearing cache, reinstalling the app.

Anyone had the same problem or knows how to fix it?

:)

Bisks, Jan 21, 2021
  2. SoftiJamie Win User

You're account might have something to do with it I don't really know try contacting a moderator.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free

Have you checked that you have the season pass installed?

If you go to the app in my games and apps, press the menu button, and select manage game...

To left of screen you will see a list including Installed, ready to install, etc.

Check the screen to see if season pass license has been installed.

If not, check your purchases to make sure it was gold edition or that you definitely purchased the season pass
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Assassin's Creed Syndicate DLC Issues

Go to my games and apps on the home screen and go to the game and highlight it. Press the menu button and select manage game then select the season pass. After you select the season pass you should see the add-ons inside. Select each one and download them
    that way .
  5. SSPhxAssasin602 Win User

Cannot found DLC of Dirt showdown on xbox one "my adds and games" by Backward compatibity,although had download it from xbox.com

From the Xbox One dashboard, scroll down the Home screen and select 'My games & apps'.

In the 'My games & apps' screen, highlight the DiRT Showdown tile and press the menu button on your Xbox One controller to select 'Manage game'.

From here, check the 'Ready to install' portion of the menu to see if the DLC shows
  6. Panayis Win User

Skype and Youtube has no "go back" button?

Press and hold the menu button when on the home screen (with the game/app selected). It pops up a context menu to allow you to close the game/app.
Thema:

1. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app - Similar Threads - White screen game

2. Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen: When I play Game Pass on my Android Note 10, three white ellipses dots and the xbox logo appears at the top leftcorner of my screen. I think its supposed to show up when you touch the screen to...
  3. Random White Screen flickering in games/apps/homescreen on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Random White Screen flickering in games/apps/homescreen on Xbox Series X: I have had no issues with my Series X since I got it. But as of 2 days ago, I have been receiving random white flashes and flicking across all games, apps, and even the homescreen. I have disabled...
  4. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...
  5. Game clips have white screen with audio!

in XBoX on Windows
    Game clips have white screen with audio!: Hi people, So I've come across a really annoying problem which has left me baffled! I recorded multiple 30 seconds Rocket League clips on my PC using the windows game bar which is linked with...
  6. White Screen for Games & Windows Store after Win 10 Upgrade May 17,2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Screen for Games & Windows Store after Win 10 Upgrade May 17,2018: Windows completed its usual update yesterday, however when trying to run Microsoft Solitaire, Microsoft Mahjongg or Microsoft Store, after the main screen I get a blank white screen with text in...
  7. I'm having trouble with my games ( white screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my games ( white screen): whenever I go to play my daily solitaire games all I'm getting as the game loads is a white screen and nothing else, I haven't been able to play for a few days now please help...
  8. MicroSoft World Tour - games will not open - only gives a completely white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicroSoft World Tour - games will not open - only gives a completely white screen: MicroSoft World Tour - select a game, will not open, only gives a white screen 1d4bec02-70f8-472d-8679-f844c521f7b9
  9. white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...: This white screen Microsoft solitaire collection is impossible to play. solitaire games and events has been almost a week without the ability to play. Is this ever getting fixed or are we ever...
  10. White Screen between games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Screen between games: Trying to play the event and after 3 games it gives me a white screen where the advertising is suppose to play and then I have to stop playing. Fix Please! 273299aa-0617-4202-a13b-4ca87fd8926c