Who caused you a suspension

Discus and support Who caused you a suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is it possible to know who was to make the report that caused a suspension? 052c435f-be34-4320-a5ac-c943155c69e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ivi24it, Oct 8, 2018.

1. ivi24it
    ivi24it Guest

is it possible to know who was to make the report that caused a suspension?

:)

ivi24it, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Suspended while suspended? What is going on with the enforcement team?

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team who are the only ones who have information about your suspensions. Keep in mind that investigations do take time so suspensions are not instant. Both actions that could have caused
    your suspensions could have taken place weeks or months ago.

Smwutches, Oct 8, 2018
  3. You can suckered my **** enforcement team

It depends on who started it and your actions that caused that. If he didn't get a suspension then he should have in my opinion

kzi-[xboxvenue], Oct 8, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello there,

There is no way to see who reported you. This is most likely in place to prevent retaliation. For more information regarding this suspension you can
    visit the Xbox enforcement website.

Hope this helps

XBF Chris J, Oct 8, 2018
  5. Chyrola Cuello, Oct 8, 2018
  6. as with what the above have said, you will not know who reported you. Usually if you piss someone off in game and they send you a nasty gram (nasty message) you usually find out that way.

Hyperion CMDR, Oct 8, 2018
  7. You have to break the code of conduct, usually by sending a nasty message, not receiving one. If you receive one Report, mute, block, do not respond.

A suspension can take sometime to filter through, so if you have been sending toxic messages a lot, it could be any of those. You could also be looking at further action if this is usual behaviour.

Njal the Blue, Oct 8, 2018
  8. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Hi there,

I dont believe so, something like that would ultinately open the door for retaliation of one community member against another.

Saeleth, Nov 5, 2018
  9. Chyrola Cuello Win User

10. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

I dont believe so, something like that would ultinately open the door for retaliation of one community member against another.
  11. Njal the Blue Win User

You have to break the code of conduct, usually by sending a nasty message, not receiving one. If you receive one Report, mute, block, do not respond.

A suspension can take sometime to filter through, so if you have been sending toxic messages a lot, it could be any of those. You could also be looking at further action if this is usual behaviour.
  12. Hyperion CMDR Win User

as with what the above have said, you will not know who reported you. Usually if you piss someone off in game and they send you a nasty gram (nasty message) you usually find out that way.
  13. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

There is no way to see who reported you. This is most likely in place to prevent retaliation. For more information regarding this suspension you can
    visit the Xbox enforcement website.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Who caused you a suspension - Similar Threads - caused suspension

2. Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo no meu XBOX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia? -[Translation -...
  3. Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo Just Cause 2 em meuX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia?...
  4. My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...: My xbox just started leaking water from the usb no one has tipped any water on the xbox it just turned off this morning 84aaaa62-ef75-4d49-8192-53321b2afa28
  5. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  6. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  7. My suspension was caused by a provoking kid

in XBoX Accessibility
    My suspension was caused by a provoking kid: So, the situation happened like so. I play playground on this game named Fortnite , I get matched up with these three kids. As the match goes on I’m constantly killing them which apparently, gives...
  8. Xbox Enforcement, broken, just cause i made a case review i got a 100 day comm suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement, broken, just cause i made a case review i got a 100 day comm suspension: The day i got my comm suspension, i made a case review because i believed it was false when everyone, and i mean everyone talks trash on each other on xbox. So what did the enforcement team do?...
  9. False Accusation Causing Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Accusation Causing Suspension: Please help me. I am having immense issues with Xbox Enforcement Team. I have received my second account suspension. The first one was a bit unfair, but I understand why I got it. This time, I...
  10. Wrongly accused of something causing a suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongly accused of something causing a suspension: I have been wrongly accused of something causing for a suspension I have been waiting for a hour on Twitter but nothing I went on a chat line and was sent here I would like this to be sorted out...