Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

Discus and support Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to manually convert each one to 1080p and then upload it? Can this not be a background process? Maybe queue it up when the system shuts down? It just makes no sense to have this process be so frustrating. This is even more frustrating considering that I'm paying for over a terabyte of OneDrive storage and it's not even automatically uploaded there.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - decided clips won't

2. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  3. Decider vs. Overseer: your role in a narrative-driven game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decider vs. Overseer: your role in a narrative-driven game: virtually every game is story driven and because of this, the player's actions don't really have any real impact on the ending, after all, the player eventually wins and the bad guys lose. some...
  4. LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...: 1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity? 2. C of C is so vague on wording that they can just chose to them what they feel...
  5. If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...: thank you for responding if you do so 6774e0c4-d70a-4cc0-8fc1-790b781dcb08
  6. Microsoft decided that I was from Italy ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft decided that I was from Italy ...: Hello! Microsoft decided that I was from Italy ... I have never indicated that from Italy. Why I was exposed to this country is not clear ... I change region to Russia, but I CAN NOT activate...
  7. When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation: So this User had a looking for group post called "Free V-Bucks" and he tried scamming my little bro on my account by trying to get him to give him Verizon and Fido payment information so he can...
  8. I decided to pay a subscription from EA Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I decided to pay a subscription from EA Games.: I decided to pay a subscription from EA Games. I chose a payment method, filled in the data. I click to pay, they wrote a waiver with this method of payment and repeated this operation two times....
  9. My xbox decided to reset itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox decided to reset itself: My xbox decided to reset itself now I have to reinstall everything. Can somoeone please explain why this happened or what microsoft is willing to do to fix it. Seem to have happened to only people...
  10. If you could only buy one, which of these games would you decide on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could only buy one, which of these games would you decide on?: - Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Call of Duty Black Ops IIII - Battlefield V And explain to us the reason for your decision: For me the best game for its story...