Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

Discus and support Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to manually convert each one to 1080p and then upload it? Can this not be a background process? Maybe queue it up when the system shuts down? It just makes no sense to have this process be so frustrating. This is even more frustrating considering that I'm paying for over a terabyte of OneDrive storage and it's not even automatically uploaded there.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

Removed DVR Clip

Is it included in these clips?

gamerdvr savvyhobgoblin clip's

What quality is your clip recorded at? If it's 4K on Xbox then you have to manually upload the clip that you want to share. The console has limited storage space for video clips and will automatically delete older clips when the space is needed for a newer
    clip. If it was deleted from console and never uploaded then sorry, it's gone forever.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  4. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  5. duggers76 Win User

Game DVR vs. Upload Studio vs. My Game Clips

Every clip you create using game dvr or clips that are automatically recorded, your friends can see, but if you want to share your clip with the Xbox community you have to upload them, with the upload studio.
  6. SAM CUNNINGHAM1 Win User

My DVR game clips cannot be seen by my friends, but I can see theres

i have the same problem i have to upload my clips via upload editor where as my friends clips just upload automatically
Thema:

Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - decided clips won't

2. Battlefront 2 Decided to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 Decided to Stop Working: Started playing Battlefront 2 today, I get an error "This Account is Invalid" I don't know what account they are talking about. I don't play on the PC, when I bought the game in 2017, I didn't...
  3. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  4. Vote for your best console of xbox which u can decide one of options

in XboX Insiders
    Vote for your best console of xbox which u can decide one of options: View Poll submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect: How do I fix this? I've changed my Xbox account name, I've changed my Microsoft name, I've changed everything to my preferred name. And it is still this name regardless. The fact that I wasn't...
  6. decided to leave the Insider's program yesterday, now my system is unusable.

in XboX Insiders
    decided to leave the Insider's program yesterday, now my system is unusable.: So, I chose to leave the insiders program yesterday, due to updates being forced on me every day for the previous few days. When I removed my console from the program through the Insider's Hub app...
  7. I recently signed up for xbox updates beta and then I decided to unenroll and now I've just...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently signed up for xbox updates beta and then I decided to unenroll and now I've just...: Any help would be appreciated and also it is working really slow submitted by /u/ChickingGaming [link] [comments]
  8. i wanted a refund and instead Xbox or Microsoft decided to scam me £60 and apparently they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanted a refund and instead Xbox or Microsoft decided to scam me £60 and apparently they...: i wanted a refund because i bought the wrong game and i did request a refund and now they said the refunded me even though they didn't and instead Xbox or Microsoft decided to scam me £60 and...
  9. Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later?: Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later? 598f5b99-1f46-4556-8449-377baf77fc97
  10. Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?: Hi folks, Something not very good happened on a forum here today, 14 Jan 20. I would like to hear what others in this "Microsoft Community" think...whether they agree with me...and what, if...