Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

Discus and support Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to manually convert each one to 1080p and then upload it? Can this not be a background process? Maybe queue it up when the system shuts down? It just makes no sense to have this process be so frustrating. This is even more frustrating considering that I'm paying for over a terabyte of OneDrive storage and it's not even automatically uploaded there.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

Removed DVR Clip

Is it included in these clips?

gamerdvr savvyhobgoblin clip's

What quality is your clip recorded at? If it's 4K on Xbox then you have to manually upload the clip that you want to share. The console has limited storage space for video clips and will automatically delete older clips when the space is needed for a newer
    clip. If it was deleted from console and never uploaded then sorry, it's gone forever.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  4. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  5. duggers76 Win User

Game DVR vs. Upload Studio vs. My Game Clips

Every clip you create using game dvr or clips that are automatically recorded, your friends can see, but if you want to share your clip with the Xbox community you have to upload them, with the upload studio.
  6. SAM CUNNINGHAM1 Win User

My DVR game clips cannot be seen by my friends, but I can see theres

i have the same problem i have to upload my clips via upload editor where as my friends clips just upload automatically
Thema:

Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

1. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - decided clips won't

2. What idiot decided moving the notifications to the bottom was a good idea?

in XboX Insiders
    What idiot decided moving the notifications to the bottom was a good idea?: I tried to get used to it but it's such a terrible UI choice I genuinely can't understand it. What was wrong with the "invitations" tab? I just want it to be quick and easy to accept invites and...
  3. Randomly decides not to record clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly decides not to record clips: Just starting happening in last couple days. I have storage space so that's not the issue. I even plugged in an external drive to save the clips to, to see if that would fix it but still happens....
  4. How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install: microsoft fix your goddamn store pls 95a800dd-9b1e-4c20-a744-d9bdc8e37fb4
  5. it's been over a year and I finally decided to try and fix this. I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    it's been over a year and I finally decided to try and fix this. I need some help.: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/ibjrll6p6gj61.png?width=1383&format=png&auto=webp&s=dc3adace9f780f3c383ce9d35927408ceeebbf87 How tf am I supposed to leave after I already unenrolled and...
  6. Microsoft Store and Xbox App decided that I have to reinstall Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox App decided that I have to reinstall Halo MCC: Only god knows how many times I had problems with Ms Store and Xbox apps. This is new. I completed Halo 1, and today I played Halo Reach a little bit. Now, I ran my PC, and I have this. It says...
  7. I bought an Xbox game pass decided to get the discord nitro perk for 3 months and writes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Xbox game pass decided to get the discord nitro perk for 3 months and writes...: Need help [img] 38ed0ae4-68e7-4b3d-a060-9f1fea6d3ff6
  8. GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...: For the past month, my xbox one s always freeze and buzz crash after half hour to few hours of gaming. It was unacceptable so I decided and bought a Xbox series s few days ago. However it freeze...
  9. My order was decided?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My order was decided?: I pre-ordered Call of Duty Black Ops Coldwar the money was taken out of my bank account and then i played it when it was releaced unitil november 17th and now when i try to play the game it says...
  10. Wireless connection form decides to display on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless connection form decides to display on console: how can i prevent any devices from connecting to my console, someone thinks their funny and keep connecting while im playing a game 3c6e1959-e6ef-4f28-b8ea-768b80d0ea04