Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online?

Discus and support Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like we need one good superhero mmorpg 78a75f46-3aa9-4ab0-8a0f-2b6be1e998b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FAARONHEIT_115, May 14, 2019.

1. Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online?

I feel like we need one good superhero mmorpg

:)

FAARONHEIT_115, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

That may be not a good idea, I mean, an MMORPG it´s mostly and sadly destined to become a Pay to Win. Don´t get me wrong, maybe you may like the idea and that´s okay, but maybe not.
  3. Daniel_0815 Win User

I think a game in a Destiny style would be great for DCU Online. In general, we need better superhero games, that are really engaging for a long time, so I'm all for it.
  4. Geth Win User

Wasn't a fan of the game, but I know it had a steady player base.
  5. BraddingoHD Win User

I'd love to see a superheat MMORPG, however I can imagine this would be difficult to implement and keep on top of from a Developer point of view.

These games require constant attention
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

I actually enjoyed DC Universe with friends, would be neat to see a super hero game with better graphics though (Like something in the realm of Black Desert Online (BDO) style) lol

And in regards to pay to win...To me, that's the unfortunate thing about gaming today. But at least some games, like BDO so far, is just money = time saved instead.
Thema:

1. Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online? - Similar Threads - else here thinks

2. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  3. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else?: I keep trying to log into my Xbox avatar editor and it keeps loading forever until it says, "We couldn't load your avatar. Something went wrong... We couldn't load your avatar" How do I fix this?...
  4. Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?: I purchased my Xbox One Elite Controller in 2017 and already the two main thumbstick grips have broken and one of the taller thumbsticks I replaced it with just broke. The grips on the handles...
  5. Anyone else having issues with the YouTube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues with the YouTube app?: Its been about 2 weeks since this has started, whenever I watch a video on YouTube using the app itself on my Xbox One X I randomly get these green lines on the screen sometimes its just a grey...
  6. Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...: Sometimes, I start a game on an event challenge/game and have to break off, so I close down the game after having played for a couple of minutes, sign out of the system, come back to the game a...
  7. Opening screen is crashed and wont go away even though everything else works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening screen is crashed and wont go away even though everything else works: The opening screen is crashed but the sound and i think everything else works but the screen stay the same and im not sure what to do about it i already tried switching hdmi ports and turning it...
  8. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...
  9. Anyone else getting these weird messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else getting these weird messages?: My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at times and these accounts usually try to hack...
  10. Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...: I use this app for the companion app for Madden 25 and the tablet app on Android 4.3 jelly bean and it worked fine as is like a Tablet version. When I upgraded the Tablet to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat...