Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online?

Discus and support Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like we need one good superhero mmorpg 78a75f46-3aa9-4ab0-8a0f-2b6be1e998b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FAARONHEIT_115, May 14, 2019.

1. Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online?

I feel like we need one good superhero mmorpg

:)

FAARONHEIT_115, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

That may be not a good idea, I mean, an MMORPG it´s mostly and sadly destined to become a Pay to Win. Don´t get me wrong, maybe you may like the idea and that´s okay, but maybe not.
  3. Daniel_0815 Win User

I think a game in a Destiny style would be great for DCU Online. In general, we need better superhero games, that are really engaging for a long time, so I'm all for it.
  4. Geth Win User

Wasn't a fan of the game, but I know it had a steady player base.
  5. BraddingoHD Win User

I'd love to see a superheat MMORPG, however I can imagine this would be difficult to implement and keep on top of from a Developer point of view.

These games require constant attention
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

I actually enjoyed DC Universe with friends, would be neat to see a super hero game with better graphics though (Like something in the realm of Black Desert Online (BDO) style) lol

And in regards to pay to win...To me, that's the unfortunate thing about gaming today. But at least some games, like BDO so far, is just money = time saved instead.
Thema:

1. Who else here thinks they should create a sequel to DC Universe online? - Similar Threads - else here thinks

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...
  4. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  5. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  6. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  7. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  8. Is anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having this issue?: For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone else have this problem submitted by...
  9. Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X?: I just gor a taco bell xbox one x before Scarlett announcement, going to at least wait for one of those before considering an upgrade d5f9488f-9a2c-4be2-b5f0-50a8b1090f3d
  10. Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...: I use this app for the companion app for Madden 25 and the tablet app on Android 4.3 jelly bean and it worked fine as is like a Tablet version. When I upgraded the Tablet to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat...