Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X?

Discus and support Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just gor a taco bell xbox one x before Scarlett announcement, going to at least wait for one of those before considering an upgrade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J0hnsta115, Aug 9, 2019.

1. J0hnsta115
    J0hnsta115 Guest

I just gor a taco bell xbox one x before Scarlett announcement, going to at least wait for one of those before considering an upgrade

:)

J0hnsta115, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Moyan King Win User

I just bought the XGPU for 3 years because my wallet is tight.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

I used to get limited editions, but if you are not planning one keeping it as a true collector, I don't see the point. I had an Xbox One Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition console with both limited edition controllers. I then upgraded and decided I'm rather
    going to sell it as I do not have space for it and I knew it would collect dust anyways
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My wallet wants it too but, I'm cheap. I'm getting Gears 5 off of Gamepass lol. Super cheap. I'm saving my money for the new Xbox console next year... if they every say anything else about its release date.
  5. luissolid Win User

Already pre order for my brother... Is going to bre a gift and a surprise!

Regards!
  6. TattBear Win User

Already have the Xbox one x, I love the new design but don't think I will be trading mine in yet...
Thema:

1. Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - else getting Gears

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  4. Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?: I keep getting error code 0x803f9008 whenever i try to log onto a game and its saying im not on my home xbox even though i am. Also saying im offline 7b0d6c3c-8ae4-4ea7-a119-4aaf26520b77
  5. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  6. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...: And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  8. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?: all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or anything i dont see why it would be since its...
  9. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else getting these weird messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else getting these weird messages?: My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at times and these accounts usually try to hack...