Who had the best E3 showing?

Discus and support Who had the best E3 showing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I felt Microsoft was the best this year, the rest was very lackluster. 668d8b57-6d3e-48ee-9e8b-88ad674453c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TattBear, Jun 16, 2019.

1. TattBear
    TattBear Guest

I felt Microsoft was the best this year, the rest was very lackluster.

:)

TattBear, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

I didnt get to see the whole thing but I did catch Ubisoft and Cyberpunk>>>love it!
  3. Tomesso Win User

MS had a pretty solid presentation. I like their future plans.
  4. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Microsoft and Nintendo were the best!
  5. Saeleth Win User

By far and away Bethesda had the worst showing at E3, mainly because of their weird love of the mobile platform and pushing mobile games at us.

Best I honestly would say was a draw between Microsoft and Nintendo, they both brought their A game and it showed bigtime! Its a great time to be a gamer!
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

My opinion was that Xbox had the best. They didnt have any big new surprise IP, but they came out and showed so many great games coming soon.
Thema:

1. Who had the best E3 showing? - Similar Threads - best showing

2. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  3. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?: Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and...
  4. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...
  5. Best ring to be in?

in XboX Insiders
    Best ring to be in?: So I've been on the standard Alpha ring one my One X since I got it last year and I'm tired of the updates almost every day. I dropped to the beta ring last night but I'm wondering if it was worth...
  6. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  7. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  8. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4
  9. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  10. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6