Who had the best E3 showing?

Discus and support Who had the best E3 showing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I felt Microsoft was the best this year, the rest was very lackluster. 668d8b57-6d3e-48ee-9e8b-88ad674453c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TattBear, Jun 16, 2019.

1. TattBear
    TattBear Guest

I felt Microsoft was the best this year, the rest was very lackluster.

:)

TattBear, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

I didnt get to see the whole thing but I did catch Ubisoft and Cyberpunk>>>love it!
  3. Tomesso Win User

MS had a pretty solid presentation. I like their future plans.
  4. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Microsoft and Nintendo were the best!
  5. Saeleth Win User

By far and away Bethesda had the worst showing at E3, mainly because of their weird love of the mobile platform and pushing mobile games at us.

Best I honestly would say was a draw between Microsoft and Nintendo, they both brought their A game and it showed bigtime! Its a great time to be a gamer!
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

My opinion was that Xbox had the best. They didnt have any big new surprise IP, but they came out and showed so many great games coming soon.
Thema:

1. Who had the best E3 showing? - Similar Threads - best showing

2. for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?: Gears of war 3 for me loved it 00311e94-221b-45ee-aee1-8cd319f977b6
  3. what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?: I've always like Prominence Poker. If course you need to like poker lol. But very possible to play for free for hours and I met some great people through it. Also Neverwinter is an interesting...
  4. Best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game: What's the best game you have played f122504a-4203-4d29-a7bf-a770e4771594
  5. Best Memory About Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Memory About Gaming: My favourite memory is playing through halo on the the original Xbox co op with my brother for the wh9le of Xmas dca0c111-3816-486a-aa3d-a3808712ee1a
  6. GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games: All the best games in the Xbox Game Pass List (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?xr=shellnav) like Gears of War 4, Forza 4, etc. have their own custom web pages. I have GamePass...
  7. Best game to test out Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best game to test out Xbox One X: I've heard that Forza Horizon 4 is amazing on the X, also Rise of the Tomb Raider. d8171de8-2571-4116-a477-65ff26dbe309
  8. Which Call of Duty is the best?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Call of Duty is the best?: I really liked Modern Warfare and it still seems to be the best one yet. However I have high hopes for the upcoming one. 0d707820-92df-47eb-8d23-d3247586e475
  9. Best gun in BO4 *multiplayer*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gun in BO4 *multiplayer*: Hey guys, Just wanted to see everyone's opinion on this matter. For me it's definitely the Rampart. I can see why it's not for everyone but once you unlock High Calibre 1 & 2 and you have some...
  10. What Halo is the best for you? The Story, multiplyer, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Halo is the best for you? The Story, multiplyer, etc.: Halo Reach campaign. Halo 2 and 3 for multiplayer. Halo ODST for firefight. 9c9d8c4a-cd72-4d24-bae3-1059159ab6e0