Who has the better caddy perk?

Discus and support Who has the better caddy perk? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you like the dude predicting caddy or the girl who predicts the putts? I think the putt prediction is more useful since it is not easy to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobazoid1, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest

Do you like the dude predicting caddy or the girl who predicts the putts?

I think the putt prediction is more useful since it is not easy to get a perfect shot on the shot prediction.

But it may be more useful in the Courses that have high winds and extreme elevations: Emperor's Garden and Burning Sands.

:)

Bobazoid1, Mar 9, 2014
  2. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    April DLC

I wish the caddy wasn't a convertible. bad suspension.

Metal10957, Mar 9, 2014
  3. What's the weirdest thing you've done for fun in any GTA game?

I meant golf cart, not caddy. My cheat sheet says caddy.

haha at fist fights with old ladies.

I can't believe how alive the GTA V city is. It's very well done.

BizarroMantis, Mar 9, 2014
  4. Rukari
    Rukari Guest

It really depends on how you play. A buddy of mine plays using Laoshi and Kirby a lot, because he can control his power and accuracy pretty easily, giving him the best shot at a wonderful approach.

I, on the other hand, prefer Astrid since I think my approach game is pretty solid, and I have a tiny bit more trouble with the trickier greens.

Of course, this is all dependent on which course you are playing, too. Some courses have really rough lies and approaches, and some have tougher greens.

Ultimately both Caddies are great, but they're built to fit your style.

Rukari, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Rukari Win User

It really depends on how you play. A buddy of mine plays using Laoshi and Kirby a lot, because he can control his power and accuracy pretty easily, giving him the best shot at a wonderful approach.

I, on the other hand, prefer Astrid since I think my approach game is pretty solid, and I have a tiny bit more trouble with the trickier greens.

Of course, this is all dependent on which course you are playing, too. Some courses have really rough lies and approaches, and some have tougher greens.

Ultimately both Caddies are great, but they're built to fit your style.
  6. NicoBruch Win User

Ace, Soaring and Rules of Attraction Achievement Guide

Thanx alot, but I dont have a friend with that caddie perk. Anyone who shares caddies, please add me.
  7. Deadly Silent74 Win User

Caddie Sharing

Only Xbox Live friends playing the game can share caddies. It still takes a minute for it to load. BTW, my caddie has water skip +50%, lucky drop +75%, and shot bar speed -15%
  8. NicoBruch Win User

Caddie Sharing

Yes, that fixed it. So i can confirm it works only with friends not followers.

Your caddie is great, had a nice time = better results with him :)
  9. User 9242019 Win User

Perks not showing up?

It is a permanent caddie perk. You have to add it to the caddie and it will be available for every round.
Thema:

1. Who has the better caddy perk? - Similar Threads - has better caddy

2. Gamerscore has been reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore has been reset.: Hi, the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so maybe someone here could help me. My Gamerscore...
  3. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  4. How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?

in XboX Insiders
    How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?: Sorry this probably gets asked a bunch submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  5. How do I recover my download that has been reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my download that has been reset?: Hello.. I have a small connection and I download Metro exodus and it has been reset... how can I put it back where it was before? 5b686f0f-00db-45c3-9479-f1c056459237
  6. Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity': My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment had failed and I needed to contact...
  7. I think one of the updates has bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    I think one of the updates has bricked my console: My console's hdd gave out and won't start my xbox one at all before this I had to factory reset it like every 3 days and now it just finally stopped working. Some of the issues I encountered were...
  8. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...: Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now...
  9. Your trial for this game has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired: I am trying to play Madden 20, a game that I have the cd for and I am getting this error. How does this make sense? ec86daee-9527-409d-a64d-582f17f5f466
  10. Has there been an ETA on XGS rolling out to Australia?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been an ETA on XGS rolling out to Australia?: It was the primary reason I became an insider. Are we getting it anytime soon? submitted by /u/Neggy5 [link] [comments]