Who has the better caddy perk?

Discus and support Who has the better caddy perk? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you like the dude predicting caddy or the girl who predicts the putts? I think the putt prediction is more useful since it is not easy to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobazoid1, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest

Do you like the dude predicting caddy or the girl who predicts the putts?

I think the putt prediction is more useful since it is not easy to get a perfect shot on the shot prediction.

But it may be more useful in the Courses that have high winds and extreme elevations: Emperor's Garden and Burning Sands.

:)

Bobazoid1, Mar 9, 2014
  2. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    April DLC

I wish the caddy wasn't a convertible. bad suspension.

Metal10957, Mar 9, 2014
  3. What's the weirdest thing you've done for fun in any GTA game?

I meant golf cart, not caddy. My cheat sheet says caddy.

haha at fist fights with old ladies.

I can't believe how alive the GTA V city is. It's very well done.

BizarroMantis, Mar 9, 2014
  4. Rukari
    Rukari Guest

It really depends on how you play. A buddy of mine plays using Laoshi and Kirby a lot, because he can control his power and accuracy pretty easily, giving him the best shot at a wonderful approach.

I, on the other hand, prefer Astrid since I think my approach game is pretty solid, and I have a tiny bit more trouble with the trickier greens.

Of course, this is all dependent on which course you are playing, too. Some courses have really rough lies and approaches, and some have tougher greens.

Ultimately both Caddies are great, but they're built to fit your style.

Rukari, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Rukari Win User

It really depends on how you play. A buddy of mine plays using Laoshi and Kirby a lot, because he can control his power and accuracy pretty easily, giving him the best shot at a wonderful approach.

I, on the other hand, prefer Astrid since I think my approach game is pretty solid, and I have a tiny bit more trouble with the trickier greens.

Of course, this is all dependent on which course you are playing, too. Some courses have really rough lies and approaches, and some have tougher greens.

Ultimately both Caddies are great, but they're built to fit your style.
  6. NicoBruch Win User

Ace, Soaring and Rules of Attraction Achievement Guide

Thanx alot, but I dont have a friend with that caddie perk. Anyone who shares caddies, please add me.
  7. Deadly Silent74 Win User

Caddie Sharing

Only Xbox Live friends playing the game can share caddies. It still takes a minute for it to load. BTW, my caddie has water skip +50%, lucky drop +75%, and shot bar speed -15%
  8. NicoBruch Win User

Caddie Sharing

Yes, that fixed it. So i can confirm it works only with friends not followers.

Your caddie is great, had a nice time = better results with him :)
  9. User 9242019 Win User

Perks not showing up?

It is a permanent caddie perk. You have to add it to the caddie and it will be available for every round.
Thema:

1. Who has the better caddy perk? - Similar Threads - has better caddy

2. Store update has killed Hitman 2

in XboX Insiders
    Store update has killed Hitman 2: Hi the store update has bricked my disc copy of hitman 2 I have the expansion pass and legacy goty upgrade pack as of store update this all worked fine now it says I dont own anything not even the...
  3. My Xbox has no audio but theres still sound when i turn it on and my TVs speakers and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has no audio but theres still sound when i turn it on and my TVs speakers and HDMI...: Im very very frustrated. For some reason my xbox has just descided to stop having sound all together. It started with spotify not wanting to play music then sometimes the audio would cut off...
  4. LFG from friends has vanished when they used to stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG from friends has vanished when they used to stick: When a friend posts lfg they used to be sticky so you could take a look after the notification had gone. But i can no linger find them! ot was reslly useful because it gave me chance to finish...
  5. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  6. Changed My Name it has a suffix but no one else has the name.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed My Name it has a suffix but no one else has the name.: So i changed my name and it has the suffix but my old account with the name had the old gamertag style so no one has the name the only name that is the same is my old account with spaces. I Don't...
  7. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Mobile
    This code has already been redeemed: I need some help my code is not working at all 92aa4000-f745-4e5c-9dee-a52131e7a64c
  8. Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Thejgotoldjuice [link] [comments]
  9. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  10. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]