Who is going to E3?

Discus and support Who is going to E3? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Who is going to E3 LA How about a mission for 2 Sweepstake E3 entries 98bbca6a-03dd-466d-bf73-c0cd0916b960 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AoX Surfcat, May 9, 2019.

1. AoX Surfcat
    AoX Surfcat Guest

Who is going to E3?

Who is going to E3 LA

How about a mission for 2 Sweepstake E3 entries

:)

AoX Surfcat, May 9, 2019
  2. Ron Limo Driver Win User

Who is not going to play?

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user=""]

didnt you already make a thread like this?

[/quote]yeah. that one was had "buy" where as this one has "play"

I know you need help remembering sometimes. Its also why I add the IMO, cause people be forgettin'

[/quote]

yeah i actually do need help remembering because of the damage i did to my brain from all the illegal hits i did playing rep football. but yeah im playing this game for achievements + tr0llin purposes only.

[/quote]

If I had to guess I would have said all the weed smoking and booze drinking. And yeah, its ok to say you are going to play the MP. you have been this whole time, whats really going to change now? Other than the fact you roll with Kramer..

[/quote]

so its a bad thing to drink? sorry im not a straight edged tool like you and i never said i did smoke weed i dont know where you got that from.

[/quote]

Cause I know you, Mike
  3. Hero of Florida Win User

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

I never said I wasn't going to get this game...

[/quote]

lmao, why would you get a game that you dont like?

[/quote]lol, I never said I hated COD either! Please find the post.
  4. Sambbraz Win User

I'll probably pick this up used. Shouldn't be any problem finding a used copy within the first week of the release... It's the same with every new game that comes out tbh...
  5. Capt Millennium Win User

Who is going to E3?

Going to E3 would be amazing. I'm envious of those who get to experience it.
  6. Gupx UK Win User

Who is going to E3?

I can only dream to be there! it would be awesome! I could tie it up to see some friends out there and stay with them as fro the UK its quite a commitment to get out there, Especially having a family.
Thema:

Who is going to E3?

1. Who is going to E3? - Similar Threads - going

2. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. i cannot get the fuctions up when i go to settings and the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot get the fuctions up when i go to settings and the system: how do I get the settings up on my xbox one , every time I go to system it just goes back and says sign in , which I cannot sign in because it says who are you ae7308f8-7aec-4362-a8f5-888a622b4715
  4. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  5. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Where Does Your Feedback Go?

in XboX Insiders
    Where Does Your Feedback Go?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  8. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  9. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  10. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...