Who is looking for a clan?

Discus and support Who is looking for a clan? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys Customize Death Gaming Like you to be 18 and older and have a working mic We play Black ops 2 and ghost. Minecraft, GTAV We are a mix clan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SublimeValkyrie, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Who is looking for a clan?

Hello guys Customize Death Gaming Like you to be 18 and older and have a working mic We play Black ops 2 and ghost. Minecraft, GTAV We are a mix clan guys and girls If you are interest check us out on the website www.customizedeathclan.enjin.com if like
    join apply to the application in the forums on website Its says want to join a division for cD? Also be active ingame and website. Or Message me on here.

:)

SublimeValkyrie, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Looking for girl gamers

i'm not sure who is worst ,the boys who post looking for girls or the girls who post looking for attention

x The Jiggler x, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Apache Gamers, opened recruitment

we are still looking guys any one who is activly looking for a clan come check us out

Impact Chosen, Jun 11, 2014
  4. PICK 34 Win User

Looking for gamers who are mature

Anyone feel free to add me. I play cod and am going to be getting gta5. I don't have a lot of friends since I gamed mostly on psn this gen, but I'm going to be getting Xbox one with bf4, cod, Ryse, forza...ect.
  5. Gillette 73 Win User

looking for friends who talk

you tend to find most people are in partys hun .
  6. T Dawg-67AEE758-746B Win User

Hey I'm mature! Go ahead and shoot me a f.r :)
  7. Klas Lilja Win User

Add me if you want to, everyone who reads this can add me since I just started with xbox again a dn I'm looking for friends. I have black ops 2, splinter cell blacklist and a few more titles. Will buy gta 5 when it comes.
  8. Miss Wotsit Win User

www.cravethegame.net is an 18+ community, your more than welcome to check us out, although, I am always looking for like minded individuals to game alongside! :)
Thema:

Who is looking for a clan?

1. Who is looking for a clan? - Similar Threads - looking clan

2. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...
  3. looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with: hi players i'm relatively new to xbox ie i have 3 friends but been playing bf games for yrs moved to console as i got sick of the hackng on pc and could never get a fair game without think that...
  4. Looking for Rainbow Six Siege clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Rainbow Six Siege clan: I'm on almost every day for a few hours & the weekend. 25 years old 7760fa71-75ef-433a-b501-b6e9f7d21fbe
  5. Looking for an active clan/new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an active clan/new friends: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a clan and new friends. I play a wide variety of games and I'm looking for a community and people to play with. Any clans out there Looking? 29 here....
  6. Looking to Start a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Start a clan?: Hey guys im looking to start like a clan to play on multiplayer and zombies. My old clan started being a ass and my friends i used to play with dont pay with me anymore so i'm trying to start my...
  7. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  8. Looking for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for clan: Hi, my name is harry and im looking for a clan to join i mostly play fifa but do play cod and raindow six ways to contact me are Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  9. Looking for a clan to join?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan to join?: Are you looking for a clan to join. Well you are in luck. KSI is always looking for people to join the community. The community is over 2000 plus people over the three consoles. Message me on here...
  10. [18+] Looking for a clan [X1]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [18+] Looking for a clan [X1]: Hello, I am Jeremy (22) from The Netherlands Looking for a mature 18+ clan on Xbox One Playing the following games: Rainbow Sig Siege Battlefield 1 (1.6k/d) Forza Horizon 3 Titanfall 2 I...