Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

Discus and support Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm turning 63 in January and approaching 400,000 (AKA ) Starting up Windows to add to the numbers just trying to figure out the keyboard and mouse.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hirogen Hunter, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

I'm turning 63 in January and approaching 400,000 (AKA ) Starting up Windows to add to the numbers just trying to figure out the keyboard and mouse.

:)

Hirogen Hunter, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

You are more than welcome and if you would like assistance in doing this please message me and I would be so happy to help you. You are an inspiration and can help show the world gaming is for everyone of every age
  3. ReckLess Quan0 Win User

A 63 year old gamer thats dope and congrats on the high score im only 30 years old and have less then 10,000 😂😂
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

I'm only 51 and have about 350,000 Gamerscore. You have me beat!
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

I have found an achievement hunter, but I have 145000 gamerscore in 2 years in my new gamertag, its number is impressive, congratulations.
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

My grandmother plays gems of war and she is 87 as for myself I am 36 so I have a pretty long time to go
Thema:

1. Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore - Similar Threads - Oldest Person Highest

2. Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu: The personalization tab isnt in my settings menu I have tried factory restarting It is something to do with the account because all my other accounts have the tab but my main still hasn't got it I...
  3. Xbox Personalization tab not showing in settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not showing in settings: Restarted my entire xbox factory reset it still cant see the tab or change my background its just missing 529a076e-7ae0-4eeb-9624-1392f70eeddf
  4. Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions): I'm an early adopter for Project xCloud. My experience has been fairly or mostly positive. I have a pretty decent internet. Playing with my Xbox controller on my Pixel 4 XL. I have to admit that I...
  5. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  6. Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: I have now been unable to access my account for 2 and a half months now . I have chatted to support about 10 times with no help but it being raised to next level of support. I have tried to call...
  7. My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.

in XboX Insiders
    My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.: What I think Xbox one needs: At the main dashboard there needs to be a direct link to your profile (right where your gamertag and profile picture is) I think that DLC content needs to be...
  8. name of my character on sea of ​​thieves is the oldest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    name of my character on sea of ​​thieves is the oldest: Hello, I have create xbox game account for PC. I change my Name account. But in game (sea of thieves) my character's name is my old account name. even after deletion and recreation it keeps...
  9. Oldest saves will load, latest ones won't...... HELP:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oldest saves will load, latest ones won't...... HELP:(: I've recently brought Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. All worked fine until I got the Chapter 3 *spoiler* and rescued Phillipa, began walking her back and saved it there. Now when...
  10. am I the oldest on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    am I the oldest on xbox: I''m thereabouts too. Sure I heard 34 was average age for gamers. Kids can't afford games now and with the move to digital that will mean less 2nd hand copies. 5bf261d3-c716-4bcc-a171-56e4ce9695ec