Who likes the new Xbox 360 controllers coming out next month?

Discus and support Who likes the new Xbox 360 controllers coming out next month? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think that those are Awesome and Fantastic new colors for the new Xbox 360 controllers. You can pre order them from the Microsoft store right now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Feb 13, 2014.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

I think that those are Awesome and Fantastic new colors for the new Xbox 360 controllers. You can pre order them from the Microsoft store right now.

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Feb 13, 2014
  2. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Will there be more controllers coming out for the Xbox One?

I am just wondering if there will be more controllers coming out for the Xbox One. Like for example custom controllers like for Halo once it comes out.

H2O Kylo Ren, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Elekman
    Elekman Guest
    Next E3 = Next Gen Xbox?

Here are my predictions

E3 2012: more 360 and kinect games; still a hand full of good games coming out next year

Spring 2013: Showcase new Xbox in a tv special; just like they did with the 360

E3 2013: Showing specs of new Xbox and launch titles

Holiday 2013: new Xbox launches

Elekman, Feb 13, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please post a question like this in the general discussion forums and not in the support forums. The support forums are only for requesting support.

The general discussion forums can be found here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please post a question like this in the general discussion forums and not in the support forums. The support forums are only for requesting support.

The general discussion forums can be found here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox app on kindle fire 7

Hello Cadence,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. With Xbox 360 updates, there is no telling when these get released. Also, being the Xbox 360 is the older console. Eventually the updates will most likely stop. Especially with a new console coming out next
    year. Hope this was helpful.

Brad
  7. ShadowKing0 Win User
  8. DerVaddi Win User

E3 2019

hi,
    was I'm like see will:
    - xcloud
    - new elite controller
    - a teaser for the next xbox generation
    - and a lot of excluisve games that comes to xbox
  9. Maccadooooooooo Win User

New Xbox 360 model availability

Well that's news to me - I was never expecting a new xbox 360 to come out so close to the next gen coming out..I just thought they'd keep with the model they have now..........
Thema:

1. Who likes the new Xbox 360 controllers coming out next month? - Similar Threads - likes 360 controllers

2. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...
  3. XBOX 360 Back Compat games run like they are on a low spec emulator...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX 360 Back Compat games run like they are on a low spec emulator...: Honestly, they have framerate issues all over the place, freezing, audio sync issues, stuttering... its like I'm playing on an emulator on hardware that can't handle it, and I haven't seen this...
  4. Xbox 360 won't set up like new device after formatting hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't set up like new device after formatting hard drive?: Normally when your format your hard drive and memory unit it allows you to set-up your xbox 360 like a new xbox 360.... but mine just said it was done and returned to the storage menu in the...
  5. I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...: My fable anniversary keeps crashing every time i try to continue through greatwood. And ive only just started playing it. Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet....
  6. 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...: help me please! 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it 5a81f594-4b0e-4724-a3d1-ea40956fa270
  7. Add an internal controller sync on the 360 like a setting or within the smart glass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add an internal controller sync on the 360 like a setting or within the smart glass app: Add a alternate controller sync method Like ex: using the smart glass app or connecting a keyboard and going into the settings and enabling a controller sync e6d56575-00df-4c94-943e-41c39e2bdb92
  8. I don't like Minecraft's controls on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't like Minecraft's controls on Xbox 360: I find it really annoying to push twice on the analog stick to sprint, this isn't a computer with buttons. Whenever a creeper is about to explode, I usually don't make it quick enough. Sometimes I...
  9. Is there a way like on a pc you can calibrate the 360 wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way like on a pc you can calibrate the 360 wireless controller?: My controller is acting slow and seems off on the axes it wont turn like it as sharp as it did help. 408e6767-1786-488b-a023-4b4201741038
  10. Would you like to see a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you like to see a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Xbox 360 controller?: I would like to see one be made I think that would be a Awesome and Fantastic to see if they ever made one. d240ca1e-05d9-4091-8336-2641b14b74de