Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the ...

Discus and support Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spartan Mook117, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the ...

Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????

:)

spartan Mook117, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    A holiday gift for Call of Duty Elite members

Bungie WAS the BEST EVER, until they made Halo: Reach and ruined the plot. Halo: Fall of Reach and Halo: Reach (book and game), were both way out of wack, thanks to Bungie ruining it for us.

3. Riekopo
    Riekopo Guest
    The forced always on double buffer V-sync is ruining some games

The forced always on double buffer V-sync is ruining some games like Halo Reach and Mass Effect. Halo Reach is nearly unplayable and should never have been released. There should be an option to turn off this V-sync in order to increase performance in the
    games that need it.

Riekopo, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the ...

Please could you report any players you have seen modifying the game so the Xbox team can deal with them appropriately, thank you.

ThyAngryBrownie, Feb 25, 2014
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????

Please could you report any players you have seen modifying the game so the Xbox team can deal with them appropriately, thank you.
  6. Zehq Win User

A holiday gift for Call of Duty Elite members

Bungie WAS the BEST EVER, until they made Halo: Reach and ruined the plot. Halo: Fall of Reach and Halo: Reach (book and game), were both way out of wack, thanks to Bungie ruining it for us.
  7. Holy Donut Win User

VOTE for map... like/dislike?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

For the love of god no. This idea freaking ruined Halo Reach's multiplayer.

[/quote]

I wouldn't say it "ruined" it, but I think it would be better without it. It's because Reach has some funky gametypes sometimes that are good to vote against.

For BF3, I think map voting would not be a bad idea.
  8. Yopsi(2) Win User

Please take your time creating Halo 5: Guardians

Halo tmcc was not so much important as this new halo, i think they not going to ruin it like they did with tmcc
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

VOTE for map... like/dislike?

For the love of god no. This idea freaking ruined Halo Reach's multiplayer.
Thema:

Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the ...

1. Who thinks that the new mods on halo reach are ruining the ... - Similar Threads - thinks mods halo

2. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk): I tried to play my xbox 360 version of Black Ops 2 but it came up with a prompt to download blu-ray player. I downloaded it but then nothing happens. I tried a couple of months later by inserting...
  3. So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.: So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox...
  4. Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.: Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was born. can someone help??? im very annoyed and...
  5. My XBox One is a lemon (I think)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox One is a lemon (I think)...: Ongoing issues with games freezing is annoying enough, but I think this particular Xbox that I own must be in need of a factory recall. 1) In-game rendering stops working after about 10 minutes....
  6. Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]: Hola Les quiero decir sobre mi problema que me ha sucedido hoy 22/06/2019 lo que pasa es que compre 2 tarjetas de regalo 1 de 300$ y la otra de 200$, las canjee las dos y todo normal pero como 15...
  7. How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ...: I got banned from communicating because some sensitive snowflake got mad that I tried to get revenge on him for killing me. He then messages me talking [Mod Removed- Profanity] and then tells me...
  8. Dear mods. Class action lawsuit? I think yes!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear mods. Class action lawsuit? I think yes!: so since I paid my money and have been clearly ignored and unable to use the services I PAID MONEY FOR. Looks like I'm going to file a class action lawsuit. 9 days of not talking after a ban is...
  9. Xbox thinks i've modded my xbox and is voiding my warrenty when i havent modded anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks i've modded my xbox and is voiding my warrenty when i havent modded anything.: I went to use my xbox 360 one night and it needed updating. So as usual i clicked the update button and allowed it to update. But when it turned back on, everything was erased. So i proceeded to...
  10. The [MOD REMOVED] was microsoft thinking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The [MOD REMOVED] was microsoft thinking?: Why did they take out so many useful features from the 360 like: 1. kicking players from your party. now if you don't want someone there everyone has to leave the party and start a new one. 2....