Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

Discus and support Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CYAN MASTER D, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

Hi everyone,

hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people who were in charge and they have been inactive since the leader left. But
    I really want to make this clan bigger but I don't know how to and what to do first. Since as of July 17 2019 I am the only active member before that it was two since 2016. So 3 months by myself and 3 years only 2 actives members or less with no admins what
    so ever. Anyway any advice or help would be very much appreciated

Thank you

aka David

:)

CYAN MASTER D, Sep 25, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Sounds to me like it would be better to start from scratch. Get involved with communities for the game on social media groups ect. It will help a lot.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I believe I have nothing to do, only if an admin member makes you an admin as well.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

I guess it would depend on what game the clan used and then contacting the developers to see what can be done.
  5. AridLizard Win User

if there are only a few of you who are active you might be better off forming your own clan and growing that.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

That's very intresting I am guessing the leaders are gone it might better reaching out to others to say who should be voted in as a leader/admin to make your clan bigger per say
Thema:

1. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins? - Similar Threads - leader clan there’s

2. looking for a co-Leader to work with to form a Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a co-Leader to work with to form a Clan: I'm planing to start a clan but I need a good co-leader to help me out. message here or on Xbox if your interested. thanks! 99f6fe34-c559-48bf-879c-fd4cc2bc8d15
  3. Clan Leaders of Black ops. 3 would like assistance with remove modders from are community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Leaders of Black ops. 3 would like assistance with remove modders from are community.: As clan leaders for black ops 3. Myself and other clan leaders have come together to stop glitchers and modders the best we can. But there are 3 impaticular that have been ruining the game with...
  4. ANY CLAN WANNA MERGE WITH US...............EGN RECRUITING LEADERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANY CLAN WANNA MERGE WITH US...............EGN RECRUITING LEADERS: Im the Chief Executive Officer for a clan called Eclipse Gaming. We a re looking for recruits to put into our squads. We are a gaming community, so you do not have to be an expert gamer!...
  5. UGA Clan - Looking for responsible, reliable and active Division leaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UGA Clan - Looking for responsible, reliable and active Division leaders: Message 'PptiCargo036' for more info The-uga.weebly.com then go to the divisions tab and chose one that currently has no leader and if you dont see one that you wanted to run message and ill...
  6. Looking for reliable leaders for future clan! (360 and X1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for reliable leaders for future clan! (360 and X1): If your looking for quick and easy leadership your in the wrong place! In the near future I am recruiting 4 gamers to help me run a clan I am planning to make. The reason I am recruiting now is...
  7. Looking for experience clan/community leaders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for experience clan/community leaders!: Hello, I am considering starting a mature gaming community for anyone who is 16 years of age or older. This will be a military styled community with Divisions and Squads with the military ranking...
  8. Zero Day Gaming Clan Now Recruiting LEADERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zero Day Gaming Clan Now Recruiting LEADERS: Hello! Zero Day Gaming Clan is now recruiting from the ground up. I'm looking for a few like-minded individuals to co-found Zero Day with me. If you're interested, look me up on Xbox Live - my...
  9. New Clan/Community looking for members and leaders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Clan/Community looking for members and leaders!: Iron Wolf Gaming (IWG) has been around for over 2 years now but is currently rebuilding for the Xbox one. We are mostly starting from scratch and looking for new members on Xbox One who enjoy to...
  10. Looking For Anarchy Clan Leader COD: AW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Anarchy Clan Leader COD: AW: Looking for Clan Leader for the Anarchy Xbox 360 Division If Interested Please Reply And I am also looking for members for the Xbox One Division I Am the Leader Of That Division and also the...