WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

Discus and support WHO YOU GOT on MK11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty self explanatory. Who do you choose to stick it to your opponent? I got SUB-ZERO. ALL DAY LONG. 1398ba39-2fe5-4524-b2f8-0efb87a9d542 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

Pretty self explanatory.

Who do you choose to stick it to your opponent?

I got SUB-ZERO.

ALL DAY LONG.

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

ALWAYS enjoyed "chillin'" with sub-zero back in the day
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

Not sure. Is Mileena in it? Probably Cabal or Kabal?
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

If I should pick, probably Scorpion.
  5. DominumStige Win User

WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't touch each other!
  6. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

Since MK X with Hanzo Scorpion, definitely Scorpion. Or Erron Black
Thema:

WHO YOU GOT on MK11?

1. WHO YOU GOT on MK11? - Similar Threads - GOT MK11

2. My daughter got banned for something out of context

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter got banned for something out of context: My daughter got banned for saying the saying "[Mod Removed]" but she typed it out as "[Mod Removed]" for short and she got banned for it because it was taken out of context. I don't think she...
  3. Hackers that booted me off my internet and got to my IP Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers that booted me off my internet and got to my IP Address: Hello, My gamertag is and i wanted to report that me and my friend got booted off our internet by some hackers. (mod removed - naming and shaming) Please look into this, they managed to kick...
  4. Paid for gold, got normal version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for gold, got normal version: Bought gold editon Trials Rising but got normal version. How do I get in touch with someone that can help. And one of the triggers on my elitecontroller doesnt work, can someone tell me how I...
  5. got a used 360 as a gift

in XBoX Accessibility
    got a used 360 as a gift: My nephew (15) gave my son (5) his old 360. It was a very generous gesture. I have just recently set it up for him and he's loving the old SKYLANDER games. I would like to sign in on my LIVE...
  6. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  7. Forza Horizon 3 aldım. İade edemiyorum. [I got Forza Horizon 3. I can't Return it.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 aldım. İade edemiyorum. [I got Forza Horizon 3. I can't Return it.]: Horizon 4 varken 3 almak saçmalıktı, bende pişman oldum zaten. Henüz 2 saat oynama ve 2 hafta süresi geçmedi. Ancak iade etme gibi bir seçenek çıkmıyor Sipariş geçmişinde. İade edemeyecek miyim?...
  8. I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word: I was playing Apex Legends and the guy I was team up with was using his mic to punish every move I was making; he was obviously better at this game than me and he was getting very frustrated that...
  9. Account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked: Split from this thread. Someone haked my account with my moms credit card on it and digitil games i just eant to get it back c816db37-e9b3-4db4-a2f8-02c1c0f9d722
  10. My son got banned from communication.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got banned from communication.......: So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get...