Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order?

Discus and support Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am very excited for it, I also pre-order the Deluxe Edition. The trailer was awesome. 28fde7aa-2d69-493d-b69a-48d7110de5a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxMaryG36xX, Nov 4, 2019.

1. XxMaryG36xX
    XxMaryG36xX Guest

I am very excited for it, I also pre-order the Deluxe Edition. The trailer was awesome.

:)

XxMaryG36xX, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order? - Similar Threads - Who's Excited Jedi

2. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?: Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games. 137b55f8-3989-41ab-8886-13931c58f9c8
  3. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!: I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering. adb37289-fb52-4dd0-a333-19b00b3d7f56
  4. Who is excited for DOOM Eternal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is excited for DOOM Eternal??: Btw Doom Eternal will Xbox One X Enhanced. 031fdcca-d5b4-41b4-9b99-7ad69c8a9492
  5. Who is excited for Dauntless? - Free to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is excited for Dauntless? - Free to play: I think this looks really good and I'm super excited for the cross system progression. I tend to play with people who only like playing on one system or another but I play on everything (yea I'm...
  6. Who is excited for Devil May Cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is excited for Devil May Cry 5: I'll be honest i've never played a Devil May Cry game before. I have watched the story on YouTube so I have a basic understanding of what going on. From what I've seen and played of the demo I am...
  7. Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...: Tell me would you like batman games and what do you say would batman arkham knight be a part of game pass in future. cf4a793a-33e6-4f82-bff9-fc58b714ff93
  8. Who is Just Damm Excited for Sonic Mania coming spring 2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is Just Damm Excited for Sonic Mania coming spring 2017: Sonic Mania is coming to xbox in spring 2017 with a new 2d Adventure. I'm just saying but finally...........!!!!!!!!! check out the trailer And discuss your favroute all time classic including...
  9. Who else is excited for the One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else is excited for the One X?: Just want to see if the hype is as real as I think. Let me know what you're most excited for! f554226f-75d6-4d63-b1d8-2f24163d1ab0
  10. Who is excited for NBA 2k17?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is excited for NBA 2k17?: Hi everyone! What do you think about the new NBA 2k17 game? What do you like from this years game that wasn't in last years game? Anything you think this game is currently lacking? I am really...