Why a have I been banned for no reason

Discus and support Why a have I been banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been banded for no reason because someone invited me to there game and I didn't knowIt was modded and I left straight away so I didnt get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by llPrOxScOpEzll, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Why a have I been banned for no reason

I have been banded for no reason because someone invited me to there game and I didn't knowIt was modded and I left straight away so I didnt get banned but did anyway please help gt: UMADBROXD45

:)

llPrOxScOpEzll, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Marketplace Theft

hi, I have been dealt with a ban today and it is for two weeks. When I got an email saying I got banned their was no specific reason on why I got banned. Can you tell me why I got banned because at this point have have been banned for no reason.

Inf1nite GameZz, Aug 28, 2014
  3. julydogwolf
    julydogwolf Guest
    I have been banned for no reason

I've been banned for no reason and Ive checked the rules and I haven't violated any of them

julydogwolf, Aug 28, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

ngocphi, Aug 28, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

Please post in this forum for the reason why

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/41.aspx
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been banned for no reason and i have no clue why.

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to wait the 24 hours then.
  8. Tayman2001 Win User

i had went to there but when i tried it already said i had too many tries and gonna have to wait 24 hours
  9. JerrminRangwani Win User

I have been banned for no reason

Hi julydogwolf

I understand where your coming from, but unfortunately Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you
    failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
Thema:

1. Why a have I been banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Why been banned

2. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  3. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  4. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY: i got banned 40 mins after sending a message saying how aold are you, [Mod Removed - Profanity] 8 lol, to a guy who just tried to scam me and then proceeded tol act like a child and annoy me, you...
  5. Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?: I have not been able to upload my snapshots I took from the Xbox One version of Skyrim to my pc anymore. I get the message Sorry something went wrong when uploading this clip to onedrive. I'm...
  6. ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?: Why has my xbox 360 console been banned? That happened after downloading my profile with the one I was playing in my friend's console. 1dc2e88c-5966-41e9-a754-78b97dae12a3
  7. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?: My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem with...
  8. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?: 1.My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem...
  9. Why have I been banned ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been banned ???: why have I been banned ?? Not dun anything wrong not happy Microsoft dce8c6de-70ea-47ad-9ad2-4f2af972ad39
  10. I think i have been communication banned but i dont understand why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think i have been communication banned but i dont understand why?: i play xbox most of the time and mostly stay to my self because i don't really feel comfortable around others and prefer not to talk and i have a small group of people i talk to from time to time...