Why always new members

Discus and support Why always new members in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So we've been using xbox gamepass ultimate since the beginning and we don't get anything we pay like 30 euros for 3 months and new members get 3 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChemsPujol, Nov 21, 2019.

1. ChemsPujol
    ChemsPujol Guest

Why always new members

So we've been using xbox gamepass ultimate since the beginning and we don't get anything we pay like 30 euros for 3 months and new members get 3 months for 1 euros and 3 months of nitro and 1 month of ea access if this continues like this i will request
    a refund and never use their ultimate again it's litterally scamming.

:)

ChemsPujol, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Why always new members

I always think about this with companies. Been with Sky TV for over 20yrs, and they're always giving out FREE 50inch TVs to new customers, and nothing to us existing customers. I must just be missing something but its not a nice way to feel getting treatment
    like that.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Why always new members

It's a natural tactic to attract new consumers. There's nothing new, or wrong, in that.
  4. Edgarour Win User

Why always new members

That offer is only for new members, do not bother so much is the friendly way to show the service s new people, at the time that was when you started
  5. Ash of Snow Win User

Why always new members

I understand how you feel, but that is meant as an add on bonus, however if you set up your Xbox rewards you can get rewards for paying for monthly subscriptions and such, i just recently cashed in a free year of Xbox Gold
  6. Koods Win User

Why always new members

One of the oldest business tricks in the book is to incentivise new customers - which is exactly what many of these offers are, it's the way the world has worked for years and will continue to do so for time ever more. It's mostly a matter of timing,
    for example I scored the upgrade to Ultimate for £1 deal but at that point had a relatively lengthy subscription run time (almost 2 years), do I miss out on all that new stuff yes, but I'm sure that getting 21 months of Ultimate for £1 at that time was a relatively
    fair trade.
Thema:

Why always new members

1. Why always new members - Similar Threads - Why always members

2. Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...: I keep trying to set my profile picture as the image below for my Xbox account, but it keeps going back to the default one I started with. The profile picture will last about 24 hours at max...
  3. Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs?: I'm guessing there are thousands of insiders. In the run up to any public build, there are loads of test builds deployed to them at various tiers, yet, when the public builds get rolled out,...
  4. why is redeem points always not working?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is redeem points always not working?????: Fix this already! I‘M done spending on xbox if i cant spend my reward points i make!!! Fix the issue or give me back my money i spent it gets old! Then you fill out a support thing and it wont...
  5. Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?: I cannot understand why the XBox One and XBox One X both will pretend that the WiFi was never set up if you plug in an an Ehternet cable (and get an IP). Please fix....
  6. Why does xbox companion always require a reboot?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does xbox companion always require a reboot?: It seems like every other time I launch the xbox companion app it just hangs. I have to reboot my windows 10 machine to fix it. Why isn't it more reliable? Why doesn't it time out gracefully and...
  7. Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!: Hi all Just wondering why there is not a simple fix to this issue that obviously, to the microsoft community, still have a hard time with? I have an XBOX One S and have 3 controllers set up with...
  8. why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...: why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed profanity] problem 899ee2cb-a9a5-42f4-93dd-4592b94a321d
  9. Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty: Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox controller the thumb grips are naby blue, what do...
  10. ¿Porque siempre me sale alerta en el servicio de xbox live? [Translate] Why do I always get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Porque siempre me sale alerta en el servicio de xbox live? [Translate] Why do I always get...: Siempre que hago la pierna de conexión me sale alerta en el servicio de xbox live y a casa rato cuando busco partida en halo 4 o en cod waw me desconecta de la live estoy cansado de que pase eso...