Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

Discus and support Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I am currently having an issue that should not be there. I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GamingBanana8, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

Hello.

I am currently having an issue that should not be there.

I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or the club feature.

When I tried to go to the Xbox settings page to change my privacy options (because that's what everybody has been talking about as a solution on the internet) I was constantly redirected to a page explaining that my account was seen as a child account.

However, when I check the Microsoft Family page I was registered as an adult, plus I didn't have any additional familymembers in the family.

Can someone help me with this problem since it's really frustrating and the normal explaination page does not explain what to do in my situation.

Yours sincere,

:)

GamingBanana8, Jun 17, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Reboot your console and try again
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I would contact Xbox Tech Support.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Why am I being charged?

There is a simple solution to this issue if you do not wish to use a credit/debit card. Buy pre-paid cards. That way you won't have to worry about being charged at the end of each subscription term. You would just have to remember
    to buy another pre-paid card.

FYI, pre-paid cards can be stacked up to 36 months.
  5. xNick569x Win User

why am i not being helped?!?!?!?!

I answered your other post, but I will post my responce here as well..

Most likely the problem here is your hard drive.

try this. Download some demos or trials that take up the same amount or more hard drive space as your game. then while they are still installed try downloading the game again and it should hopefully work.
  6. voteDC Win User

Why am I being charged?

If you buy your subscription though the console or this website using a credit or debit card then it will automatically renew at the end of the time you took.

So for example if you bought a three month subscription, you would be charged again every three months.

If you believe this charge was made without your knowledge then you can query it with Support
    http://support.xbox.com/call-us
Thema:

1. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings? - Similar Threads - Why being blocked

2. If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...: XBF Leo G Microsoft Agent | Moderator History 2/13/2019 8:20:28 AMCreatedXBF Leo G Hello! Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being...
  3. why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.: issue always being having is that even if u have high speend internet apps act up or store act up with video formate and store crashes on stuff u look at. Here another part issue is message ur...
  4. Why are my comments/reply being censored?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my comments/reply being censored?: I had another thread going about failing youth. But now all of a sudden I can't reply or comment at all anymore. But The XBOX Ambassador's comments keep coming in?????? Get the Oops, Something...
  5. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  6. Xbox one being glitchy, not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one being glitchy, not sure why.: this is the second Xbox one that this has happened to for me, its the original Xbox one model, this Xbox worked up until just under a week ago i'd say. at first it was i couldn't load anything on...
  7. I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?: I have been charged $9.99 for "Microsoft.Xbox" since July 2018. I have never had an Xbox account. How can I get this removed? 190ac325-0259-4d0e-9c21-145602f1cc85
  8. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  9. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  10. Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox: I've spoken to. Two xbox support staff who are both saying that I should buy a new console or send it for repair when it isn't needed to. I'm having connectivity issues with my xbox live and...