Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

Discus and support Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I am currently having an issue that should not be there. I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GamingBanana8, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

Hello.

I am currently having an issue that should not be there.

I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or the club feature.

When I tried to go to the Xbox settings page to change my privacy options (because that's what everybody has been talking about as a solution on the internet) I was constantly redirected to a page explaining that my account was seen as a child account.

However, when I check the Microsoft Family page I was registered as an adult, plus I didn't have any additional familymembers in the family.

Can someone help me with this problem since it's really frustrating and the normal explaination page does not explain what to do in my situation.

Yours sincere,

:)

GamingBanana8, Jun 17, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Reboot your console and try again
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I would contact Xbox Tech Support.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Why am I being charged?

There is a simple solution to this issue if you do not wish to use a credit/debit card. Buy pre-paid cards. That way you won't have to worry about being charged at the end of each subscription term. You would just have to remember
    to buy another pre-paid card.

FYI, pre-paid cards can be stacked up to 36 months.
  5. xNick569x Win User

why am i not being helped?!?!?!?!

I answered your other post, but I will post my responce here as well..

Most likely the problem here is your hard drive.

try this. Download some demos or trials that take up the same amount or more hard drive space as your game. then while they are still installed try downloading the game again and it should hopefully work.
  6. voteDC Win User

Why am I being charged?

If you buy your subscription though the console or this website using a credit or debit card then it will automatically renew at the end of the time you took.

So for example if you bought a three month subscription, you would be charged again every three months.

If you believe this charge was made without your knowledge then you can query it with Support
    http://support.xbox.com/call-us
Thema:

1. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings? - Similar Threads - Why being blocked

2. Overwatch is being so slow all of a sudden why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch is being so slow all of a sudden why??: i wanted to play overwatch and now its all of a sudden so slow and when i enter i game it takes forever and by the time i enter it says its kicking me out for being inactive in 10 seconds helppppp...
  3. I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...: I am bejng asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why is this 737999d8-dc9c-4874-8a1e-fe2a88c7ae9e
  4. Why is dossing not being attended to as it should?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is dossing not being attended to as it should?: I run into people dossing daily, and nothing has been done by microsoft or any gaming producers to prevent this. Its illeagal, yet no attention to the matter has been shown. I go onto ranibow...
  5. Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.: I only want CoD MW installed on my XBOXONE but I can't play MW without also installing Warzone. If I don't install WZ, I can't play MW. Why am I being forced to DL a game I don't want and why...
  6. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  7. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  8. why are my questions being deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are my questions being deleted?: I've posted the same question 4 times on this URL and then was refereed by moderators to post the same question on reddit.com. the first 2 times is was deleted i understood why. Because the...
  9. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  10. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae