Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

Discus and support Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MattBlack2, Jan 19, 2020.

1. MattBlack2
    MattBlack2 Guest

Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha

:)

MattBlack2, Jan 19, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It shouldn't be sending that many emails out so this is likely an error on their end. Were they all sent around the same time/day? Or were they sent across a week or even more time? You can try to contact Support about it if it persists but hopefully it
    will work itself out soon and stop sending them.
  3. KiD neru Win User

If this is email and not a system message from MS i.e something like message from xbox live on xbox may want to ensure not a phishing attack after your account credentials.

Be vigilant in checking any sender email addresses and URLs of embedded links. Preferably don't click on any links in mail and if you want to renew any subs access your MS account directly and do it from there.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Matt,

As others stated this is most likely a glitch. How close is the renewal date? Try opening and following link to the website, this may stop them also. Also, look in the email itself there may be a stop notification link.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

Could be a glitch in the system. Don't forget to renew lol.
  6. choppyseize Win User

It's most likely a glitch. At least you can't say that you weren't notified. I've seen a few people have this issue over the last 24 hours. I wouldn't worry to much.
Thema:

1. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal? - Similar Threads - Why being sent

2. I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...: I am bejng asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why is this 737999d8-dc9c-4874-8a1e-fe2a88c7ae9e
  3. Why is dossing not being attended to as it should?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is dossing not being attended to as it should?: I run into people dossing daily, and nothing has been done by microsoft or any gaming producers to prevent this. Its illeagal, yet no attention to the matter has been shown. I go onto ranibow...
  4. Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.: I only want CoD MW installed on my XBOXONE but I can't play MW without also installing Warzone. If I don't install WZ, I can't play MW. Why am I being forced to DL a game I don't want and why...
  5. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  6. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  7. why are my questions being deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are my questions being deleted?: I've posted the same question 4 times on this URL and then was refereed by moderators to post the same question on reddit.com. the first 2 times is was deleted i understood why. Because the...
  8. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  9. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  10. WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING TRASH TALK SENT TO MY INBOX!!????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING TRASH TALK SENT TO MY INBOX!!????: I PERSONALLY NEVER INBOX ANYONE FIRST, TO SAY HELLO OR GOOD GAME.. SO WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING PEOPLE TRASH TALKING IN MY INBOX. c1413b2c-e132-4c0d-88e7-060c750c5ce5