Why am I communications banned??!

Discus and support Why am I communications banned??! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know why I comms banned. I Literally cannot speak. In the sense I cannot talk, at all. If it helps, I can show Xbox messages (to administrators... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ketchup, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Ketchup
    Ketchup Guest

I don't know why I comms banned. I Literally cannot speak. In the sense I cannot talk, at all. If it helps, I can show Xbox messages (to administrators or any in Microsoft who can assist)

:)

Ketchup, Apr 26, 2019
  2. DapperCrane Win User

You will have to contact enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing the forums can do to assist you other than sending you there.
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Here is a link to familiarize yourself with the code of conduct to prevent this from happening again in the future. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't active on the forums, so you won't get support from them here.
  5. I amElgie Win User

Also even if you did send pictures showing you hadn't sent messages it wouldn't prove anything since you can delete them and I'm pretty sure the enforcement team can check your old messages
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

As denis97g states, you need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com that is the only place you will get any recourse. You can click on the hammer on the main page, which should inform
    you of what was done.

Nobody on the forums, or in Support can help, as nobody has access to Enforcement systems.
Thema:

1. Why am I communications banned??! - Similar Threads - Why communications banned

2. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  3. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  4. If im getting harassed by another player why wont you help me you communications ban me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If im getting harassed by another player why wont you help me you communications ban me...: If im getting harassed by a player and i block them how do they still join my world in fallout 76 they changed their gamertag to try to harass me and a friend on here for the past three days ive...
  5. Why was my account communication banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my account communication banned?: I have no clue why I have been communication banned. This is a common issue with my account where I get banned from speaking, messaging, streaming, etc. with absolutely no known reason. If I could...
  6. Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...: As the title says, I was given a comm ban at 1:00pm on August 4th, 2018 for the next 28 hours or so. Didn't say why I got banned If a Microsoft employee could help me understand why, that would be...
  7. Why was I banned from xbox communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from xbox communication: I Have Been Banned and i would like some help understanding who and why they did it because i haven't done anything wrong and i would like to know why From Your Friendly Friend, Have a Great Day...
  8. not sure why im communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    not sure why im communication banned: not sure why im banned and cant get any info on why i talk to no one in game chat and only message my friends 207c239b-2c3f-437f-b45e-e2007fb49c09
  9. why was i communication banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i communication banned?: today i was communication banned for a week for what i feel was no reason at all.. a rarely ever message people and if i do it’s about trading in game items and playing together. maybe someone...
  10. Why did I get a communication ban ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get a communication ban ??: I was playing rainbow six and I got team killed for no reason so I said to the person who done it why did you do it. Then he said that he would smash me up so I said to defend my self that he will...